Gone back

j.mac

Scooter
Hi there I would just like to tell the world that I have a new scrambler on order and get it on saturday. I had one last year and I made the mistake of selling her and getting a tiger. I have now kept the tiger as it a good alround bike and good for carrying me and the wife. But I missed the scrambler so much that last week in the shop seeing a nea shiny black one I couldn't say no. She comes with a single seat and a few more add on's. Its just like the one I had and the one Dr WHO was ridding on tv last week. I will have photo's next week:cheers:

Motley

750cc
You know, lately I've been jonesing for a Scrambler. I love the style of the Jack Pine bike. Enjoy.

LoVel

Two Stroke
Way to go on the new Scrambler. People that haven't had one just don't understand. Even better than a Bonnie. :popcorn:

britman

Scooter
Scrambler Ownership

When you own a Scrambler, women adore you and want to bare your children, men respect you and just want to be seen in your presence. Through out the Kingdom you are truly one of the "Chosen Ones", known far and wide for your wisdom, good looks, and overall sense of well being. Ok, I may have good a tad overboard, but we know what you mean. Enjoy the new machine......