Go Hawks!

Clyde12

Scooter
GO Hawks…. can't stand to see that prima donna a-hole Manning win another Superbowl. Seattle's defense is going to eat the Denver passing offense alive.

strokerlmt

Seattle deserved that win big time. They played a great game. Denver did well but both prima's Brady and Manning are gagging me.....Go Hawks....
LMT

Clyde12

Scooter
I don't see the seahawks beating Denver on the road. Sorry seattle.

Weather for the game is supposed to be cold w/ rain snow mix. Not what the golden boy likes. Maybe he can get daddy to get the league to change the weather for him.

I see Seattle's secondary tearing him to shreds.

Weather for the game is supposed to be cold w/ rain snow mix. Not what the golden boy likes. Maybe he can get daddy to get the league to change the weather for him.

I see Seattle's secondary tearing him to shreds.

If weather becomes a factor and Seattle and Denver have to turn to the running game, I see Seattle having the better day.

We will see. There's an engergy in Seattle like I've never seen before. It's really cool to be a part of it.

Clyde12

Scooter
Richard Sherman is going to send Seytons bests receiver (D. Thomas) into a black hole for the day. Rest of the Seattle secondary is going to manhandle Decker and Welker at the line of scrimmage. 'Hawks will just be much more physical. When Manning gets frustrated, he does stupid shit. (i.e. against the Saints) Hitting him and getting him off his spot upsets him A LOT. Hope your D-line gets after him.

Lots of us here in New England are jumping on the Seahawks bandwagon. Good to see our old coach, Pete Carroll, have great success up there. Enjoy the Superbowl mania…. it sure is fun.

Mark

750cc
Bfg95pvIIAErU3z.jpg

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Always bet on the #1 ranked defense to dominate...they try to build up as much as they can because everyone knows that Payton Manning shits rose scented gold bars but a good defense usually/almost always sets the tone of the game. Good job Hawks!

Clyde12

Scooter
Always bet on the #1 ranked defense to dominate...they try to build up as much as they can because everyone knows that Payton Manning shits rose scented gold bars but a good defense usually/almost always sets the tone of the game. Good job Hawks!

Agreed. I guess we can be done with the Manning legacy talk. His legacy is that he sucks in the playoffs…. end of story.

Last edited:

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Props to the Seahawks. As a Bronco fan 12 seconds into the game I smacked my forehead and knew they were in trouble.

I have to admire a team that lines up, like they did all season, and dares you beat em. Looks like they're going be solid for quite a few years.

Clyde12

Scooter
Props to the Seahawks. As a Bronco fan 12 seconds into the game I smacked my forehead and knew they were in trouble.

I have to admire a team that lines up, like they did all season, and dares you beat em. Looks like they're going be solid for quite a few years.

Classy response Kirkus, kudos to you. As a rabid Pats fan, it was just more delightful than words can describe to watch our arch-rival Seyton Manning once again choke in the big game. I know we lost to Denver, but we were down to "will play for food" guys. I knew we were never winning that game in Denver.

And yes, Seattle is going to be a team to be reckoned with as long as they stay healthy.