getting old?

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
Yeah, but it's a GSXR:yawn: My S3 is awesome, I have a blast on it every time I ride it. So how come most times I go in the shop I wanna take the Bonnie out :huh: Headin up to Asheville for a couple of days this morning and was torn deciding which bike to take with us. The bonnie won again:)

I'm 38 and my interceptor does the exact same thing to me in first and second gear, I don't really understand it... I have cars that do the same 0-60 times but I don't get lightheaded in cars. It has only happened a couple of times.

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
Now the honeymoons over the bikes are getting equal air time. Done the necessary mods to wake the Bonnie up and find the two to be a perfect combination. Ride Bonnie to it's limit and get on Speedy and feel you can do anything easily. I'm a happy camper :headbang2:

Marker

Scooter
I'm 38 and my interceptor does the exact same thing to me in first and second gear, I don't really understand it... I have cars that do the same 0-60 times but I don't get lightheaded in cars. It has only happened a couple of times.

Ive had it happen a few time on the street triple. I enjoy it though. :cheers: