Gear for Sale

redfox0710

Scooter
am looking to sell the following items. I will include all the information that I can but if I forgot something or if you have any other questions on any of the gear please let me know. I am not out rip any one off, these are items that I truly do not use any more and figured it would be nice to get some money out of them so I can buy new gear lol. All the items are used but barely and are in great condition. Shipping will be a flat rate of $ 8 dollars to any of lower 48 states, except for the gloves, those i will just ship for free. I will consider shipping out of the country but will have to charge more for shipping.

Alpinestars S-MX 1 Boots-
size 43(9US), PRICE $60

Dainese D-System D-Dry Pants-
size 52, PRICE $140

TCX X-Square Boots
size-43(9US), PRICE $40

The Dainese Pants have a small scuff on the left side, as pictured, they will also include a removable liner. Even with the small scuff these pants are honestly a great deal. I payed over 300 dollars for them and barely used them.

The boots are both used but still in great condition and the jeans and gloves are in great condition.

All pictures can be seen at following flicker link: Its my wife's flicker account just in case you are wondering about the name on the account lol.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/17349266@N05/sets/72157650193728458/

If you have any questions please send me an PM. I am honestly just trying to make room in my closet and I dont really use any of this stuff. I also have a pair of Rev'it Tornado Pants, 52(short). I can take pics if anyone is interested.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 52 and 50 for the Rev'it and Dainese gear are European measurements since they are European brands.