Ducati Scrambler

Roger

Street Tracker
So apparently neither Triumph nor Jeep could trademark the name Scrambler?! I don't post here very often, but I was a bit taken back by the likeness of this new bike to Triumph's Scrambler.

http://scramblerducati.com/en/home

It is pretty cool, though. 100 lbs less weight and 16 more hp. I like it.

I couldn't get the vid to load, for whatever reason. I did look at another vid further down. Can't seem to see the bike properly. Clicked on the 'Scrambler Classic' link. I know I wouldn't say no. It's a Ducati. Nice bike.

Last edited:

JimmyR

Street Tracker
Hey Roger - when I was at High School I rode a Peugeot 10-speed pushbike. It was a good bike. But I was the motor, and it wasn't 1938. More like 1978.

Roger

Street Tracker
Haha. I had one too many years ago. It was a bright green and I loved tearing around the city on it. Until... some old bastard that couldn't see, pulled a left turn in front of me. I plowed into the passenger side of his car doing about 30 mph. Broke one rib and bruised my side. I got $3500.00 as a settlement.

While I was trying to catch my breath laying on the pavement, some cute girl bends over and asks, "Are you okay?" After I nodded, she says, "Nice T-bone." I didn't get her number :(

strokerlmt

Haha. I had one too many years ago. It was a bright green and I loved tearing around the city on it. Until... some old bastard that couldn't see, pulled a left turn in front of me. I plowed into the passenger side of his car doing about 30 mph. Broke one rib and bruised my side. I got $3500.00 as a settlement.

While I was trying to catch my breath laying on the pavement, some cute girl bends over and asks, "Are you okay?" After I nodded, she says, "Nice T-bone." I didn't get her number :(

Boy are you slow……SHE was the "one". Sorry ;-)))))))
LMT

monty

Street Tracker
Nice bike and I thought the bird in the black bikini had nice tits. .........win win..

Monty

KingBear

Hooligan
I think I liked the Ducati Sport Classic better, especially the café version. Still way too modern to be a true classic, but more believable than the scramblers.

Ducati-sport-classic-663x497.jpg

Roger

Street Tracker
Boy are you slow……SHE was the "one". Sorry ;-)))))))
LMT

HAHA... ya, I guess. She was a cutie too. My loss but I was still in serious pain and trying to catch my breath. Oh well.

Here is something I spotted on a russian blog. Three good pics of a T100C and some guys out having fun back in 1968. Can't read shit here but the pics are good enough. Nice freakin' bike though.

http://mototraveller.ru/2012/12/%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BB%D1%8B-%D0%BF%D0%BE-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8-ama-triumph-t100c/

strokerlmt

thx Roger….that is a cool scrambler….don't need to read Russian to enjoy…makes we wish we still had Steve McQueen lurking around.
LMT