Dime City Cycle Steering Stabilizer

Skeeter

Rocker
So a few weeks ago i put the DCC steering stabilizer on my thruxton. Im loving it. Once you get past the price, its a great addition to the bike. Out here in AZ we have nothing but straight drag strip-like roads covered in those black tar snakes. So the stabilizer makes the bike more planted and of course stable. i have it set 2 clicks under the heaviest setting and like it. It didn't come with instructions so it takes a lil messing around to figure out the spacers but was an easy install over all.

Bonniebret

Rocker
Nice! It doesn't seem as obtrusive as some of the others I've seen. It totally makes sense riding out there. I remember when I was down there riding with that group of guys and the average cruising speed on the straightaways was around 108mph. I had to just surrender because it was just too physically demanding. It should be noted I weighed a lot less then too.

Skeeter

Rocker
haha i remember you sayin you rode with those guys and they were all doin 100+mph. screw that. the more i look a this thing, i think it cant be installed on the left side. theres a cut out for the fork on one side.

i also forgot to add you need to cut a piece of metal off the rectifier bracket to mount this bad boy