cheap (er/ish) gas

koifarm

Hooligan
It seems funny to look for the cheapest gas when you're driving a bike. If you do the math, you're probably saving .03 to .06 on a tank full on the bike.
It's almost the same for a small car or truck, those have a 10-15 gal tank so when gas is .03 cheaper you're saving about .36 on a tank (all figures are approximate).
Now, if you're driving a semi, a great big flame throwing big tire pickup a hummer or a bradley vehicle you might want to seek some less expensive gas.....

TC_Dick

TT Racer
It seems funny to look for the cheapest gas when you're driving a bike. If you do the math, you're probably saving .03 to .06 on a tank full on the bike.
It's almost the same for a small car or truck, those have a 10-15 gal tank so when gas is .03 cheaper you're saving about .36 on a tank (all figures are approximate).
Now, if you're driving a semi, a great big flame throwing big tire pickup a hummer or a bradley vehicle you might want to seek some less expensive gas.....

If I buy gas near where I work instead of near home, I pay almost $2 more per tank, and that's a 10 gallon fill.

ricky

Street Tracker
I need that for my car.
It varies so much... i.e. $2.69 vs. $1.90 eight miles away.
.79¢ x 12gal = $9.48 difference!
Nothing to laugh at.

MES

750cc
It seems funny to look for the cheapest gas when you're driving a bike
was thinking more for us truck owners with 20 gallon tanks or long commutes.
When I'm on my bike gas stops are dictated by nessesity rather than price.