Can't wait to see what Santa brings

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
I'm just wondering if I've been a good boy this year. Saw a package in the mail the other day from New Bonneville, so I know I have some goodies coming. Gave the wife a list of small things I would like to have, so we'll see what got picked.
How about everyone else? Hoping for some bike farkles? We're not doing a big Christmas this year, spent too much over the summer and new baby due in April, so we're scaling back a bit from normal. But I guess most families are this year.
Here's hoping everyone gets all the chrome/billet/dressup or gofast parts they wished for!

cynr1023

TT Racer
you're lucky the only way I get go fast parts is to buy them myself. No one in the family understands the addiciton!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I'm hopin for a new pair of engineer boots and some new rear turn signals, header wrap, and hopefully my handgrips will finally come in

MOSES

750cc
I know I've got some stuff from the dealer. Got the new wallet last night He he...
prob a few shirts in there too. I always get mine early, I might as well be Jewish its
like Hanika around here. I'm sure she's got a bunch of stuff poorly hidden but I'm
tryin not to look. My 4 yr old is making out like a bandit !

dave1068

Two Stroke
warmer weather and the 12'' of snow, ice and salt to go away so i can take my bike out for a once-a-month winter ride until april

Bonafide

NBR founder
With families living in multiple states, some my xmas came a few days early ... gots me a brand spankin new laptop. :)

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I'm just hoping my Sis in Law gets back to SoCal from Portland in time for Xmas with their Grandbaby. Xmas is mainly for the kids.

BobM

Two Stroke
My son and I decided to give each other an after Chistmas present. We're puttin a pic of an airliner in a card for the wife (his mom), good for a round trip of at least two weeks duration to visit either her friend in Sacramento or Iowa. The trip must be completed before the end of March or it is void.

drlapo

Hooligan
i'll pull the head and cylinder off the B50 on Christmas; then I'll know what I want forr Christmas
so far it looks like I'll get it on the road for less than $700

Texas94fs

Hooligan
My son and I decided to give each other an after Chistmas present. We're puttin a pic of an airliner in a card for the wife (his mom), good for a round trip of at least two weeks duration to visit either her friend in Sacramento or Iowa. The trip must be completed before the end of March or it is void.

Well it appears we have a genius about on the forum:worthy: