Boo F***ing Hoo.

ricky

Street Tracker
I'm calling scam on this one.

Hubby needs Harley parts - from Seattle's CL
Hello, I'm writing this ad for my Husband. He has been riding a Harley since he was 16 years old, He is now 50 and does not have one. Our 11 year old daughter became ill with terminal kidney failure and he sold his bikes to pay for medical expenses for her. 2 years ago he quit his job to stay home and take care of her full-time, but he really misses his bike and he knows that we will never be able to afford to buy another one, however he can and knows how to build them. I am looking for anyone that has any old harley parts laid around ( tires,frames,engines) anything at all and they want to donate. ..It would make him SO HAPPY! I would love to see him really happy again! Please e-mail. I would be happy to come and pick up anything that you might want to get rid of.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

koifarm

Hooligan
Hello,
I'm writing this post for my wife. Ever since she was diagnosed with incurable hyperactivity and ADD and epilepsy and morbid obesity and toenail fungus the Doctors say that the only thing that will cure her is a new T-100.
Since I'm handicapped, have gout, hypertension, am bi-polar and confined to the trailer helping raise twelve kids, thirteen pit bulls, fifteen fighting roosters, four hawgs, seventeen cats and a female sheep (dont' ask), I would love to be able to get her a new Bonneville.
If you guys who do a lot of modding, could just send your taken off parts or just money so I can put that together for a new bike for Momma we would both appreciate it, actually we need two bikes so we can ride together, don't forget gas money too, cash donations are greatly appreciated and oh, I forgot, my pickup truck needs new mudding tires and a new engine as well.
Thank you,
Bubba

KingBear

Hooligan
Suspending disbelief of the first post please allow me to follow through with a response:

I've done my duty raising my 16-yr-old daughter. For a time when she was younger I was a single parent. Until recently I wasn't fortunate enough to have a motorcycle to sacrifice. I've never purchased a new car for myself, I've always bought used or taken hand-me-downs. My TVs are small by today's standards, no expensive video or stereo equipment, no game systems, no fancy computer equipment. What few vacations I've ever had have been domestic travel, almost always within a day's drive of home. Instead I've paid for daycare, ballet lessons, riding lessons, piano lessons and a piano to practice on. I've bought braces, glasses, tutoring, and all the rest. Clothes, shoes, clothes and more clothes. And that's all before she's even applied for college which I have to look forward to very soon.

I've sacrificed my time and my means for the benefit of raising a child, and I think I've done right by her. I don't regret or resent the things I've given up and will yet give up, and I don't expect anyone to take up a collection and treat me like a charity case. It's what we do as parents.

End suspension of disbelief - I call bullshit as well!

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
Way too true, I've got one of those ladies as well Kingbear, but you know what, It's all worth it in the end when you can see your kids growing up and making a life for themselves and holding those little bundles of joy called grandkids.....

mikenva

Rocker
nothing beats grankids a hell of alot more fun then your kids we got 7 of them .I have more fun making them mean as shit lol.cant wait till oldest boy gets old enough to buy him a bike and a gun and teach him how to use them.

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
HELL YEAH! :cheers: Keep kicking ass. You Rock! :fight:

Suspending disbelief of the first post please allow me to follow through with a response:

I've done my duty raising my 16-yr-old daughter. For a time when she was younger I was a single parent. Until recently I wasn't fortunate enough to have a motorcycle to sacrifice. I've never purchased a new car for myself, I've always bought used or taken hand-me-downs. My TVs are small by today's standards, no expensive video or stereo equipment, no game systems, no fancy computer equipment. What few vacations I've ever had have been domestic travel, almost always within a day's drive of home. Instead I've paid for daycare, ballet lessons, riding lessons, piano lessons and a piano to practice on. I've bought braces, glasses, tutoring, and all the rest. Clothes, shoes, clothes and more clothes. And that's all before she's even applied for college which I have to look forward to very soon.

I've sacrificed my time and my means for the benefit of raising a child, and I think I've done right by her. I don't regret or resent the things I've given up and will yet give up, and I don't expect anyone to take up a collection and treat me like a charity case. It's what we do as parents.

End suspension of disbelief - I call bullshit as well!

KingBear

Hooligan
Hey, it's no big deal. Your parents probably did the same thing. Give them a really nice Christmas present this year! :)