BIA MA September event

drlapo

Hooligan
Is anyone going up to the Massachusetts BIA event next month? We should definitely all meet at the vanilla bean as the location of the meet is only a few miles north.
Let's work out the details, but if we can meet there for a cup of coffee and leave by 10 we could be at the meet by 11

drlapo

Hooligan
9/21/08
Oxford MA
395 north to exit 4A
right on to Sutton Ave
+2.8 miles to Singletary Rod & Gun Club

or meet me at the Vanilla Bean in Pomfret Ct for a ride via secondary roads
the Bean is on Rt 169 about 5 miles north of Rt 6
expensive coffee but lots o bikes and maybe Renee Zelwigger in her Porsche
10am??

MattRat

TT Racer
pencil me in... I am learning that if I commit 100% to be anywhere, it will 100% get screwed up by friends & family ;)

drlapo

Hooligan
OK Sundayis going to be bright and sunny in the low 70s: I'm going and will be leaving the Vanilla Bean between 10 and 11 am
I'm ridng my T140 + Davida helmet + aviator goggles + Barbour jacket , see its not only the HD riders who can play dress up

drlapo

Hooligan
where was yoos guys? I left the Bean at 11, just ,my sone and I, the day was fabulous and there must have been 1000s of bikes on the road, I even chased a bearded HD rider on a curvy road who could ride and gave my old T140 some excercise. bought a brand new 30mm AMAL at the meet for my B50. We rode the back roads of CT and MA all day and saved 20 cents a gallon on gas doing it by buying in MA
then it was back home to change out the water pump in my truck
saw some guy on a T120, RI plate, wearing a ROCKERS jacket???