Another D9 endorsement

P1030212.jpg

P1030215.jpg

P1030218.jpg

Installed D9's Flat Oil Press Gauge Bracket Kit on my '09 Mag Wheel Edition. Everything went smooth and the bracket looks great! By the way.. D9 goes the extra mile to ensure "customer satisfaction".

Tach Can Stock Black

I see from your photos that you have replaced your stock gauge cans. If you still have the stock black tach can and are willing to part with it, please let me know. I can be reached by E-mail at [email protected]. I broke mine in a recent crash and this is the last part that I need to put it back together.

Thanks
Rick

I see from your photos that you have replaced your stock gauge cans. If you still have the stock black tach can and are willing to part with it, please let me know. I can be reached by E-mail at [email protected]. I broke mine in a recent crash and this is the last part that I need to put it back together.

Thanks
Rick

Rick - Sorry, I don't have the original black cans anymore.

I got my SE this summer and I've been addicted to modding the thing. I've changed out the intake/exhaust, turn signals and rear brake light, mirrors, brake fluid reservoir. Hm, what else. Well.. things still on my list.. going to manufacture my own aluminum side plates, strip paint and polish my forks, Ricors in the front, shocks in the rear, Thruxton wheels and front fender, steering damper, fork brace. Yeah, just things to make my "premium" bike closer to premium. I'm liking my bike a lot. It gets compliments even from the dealer's mechanics. Greatest improvements so far?.. I'd say D9's bracket makes the top of the list along with the replaced lights and mirrors. Oh yeah.. I need to find a Dog Bone to fit my 7/8" bars. I'll stop here before I get informed about the "projects" section. ..sorry, just hard to stop rambling sometimes.