2006 Thruxton

simpson

TT Racer
What is the book value on this one?

Also, are there any red flags for me to look out for on that particular model?

Thanks.

-simpson

DavidC

Rocker
Poor Simpson. No one replied. Allow me: I really do not know. However, reasonable mileage and an overall look of being maintained is a good sign. Also, the motorcycles are bought by those with a degree of passion for the brand, so it is unlikely you'll find a bad one.
Look at prices in various listings. These bikes seem all to be within the 5 to 7 thousand range.

Bonafide

NBR founder
KBB.com's values ..

Trade in Value: $4200
Retail Value: $6100

NADA Values ...

Low retail: $4,120
High retail: $5,420

If they've added aftermarket parts - add up the total cost of the parts new, then divide in half. Add that number to the above figures. That's about as close as you'll get with values.

Just an example, there's a 2006 Thruxton listed on Craigslist in Austin, TX right now. 7K miles, bar end mirrors, extra seat ... with an asking price of $4800.00

2006 Triumph Thruxton (865) Australian Red book values which is really only a guide...

Valuation Prices

Price when new (RRP)$13,990
Trade in price guide$6,500 - $7,700
Private price guide$8,900 - $10,600

Cheers,

Bret

Texas94fs

Hooligan
does it matter, 2006 last year made in england! I've got one and have no issues. Check the aftermarket parts and see what you are getting, don't have too much fun. . .I take that back, have tons and tons of fun!!!! what color????