Allstate Commercial

Gretsch

Rocker
Have any of you noticed the Bonnie in the latest Allstate Commercial? The commercial starts with a bike flipping over in the road. The Bonnie is sitting behind the dude who's talking. It's up on a lift with the rear tire removed. Everything else looks like metric cruisers.

ssjones

750cc
I was going to post this info, but forgot.

I have my cars and home insured via Allstate and have been with them for nearly 30 years. When I got my bike in 2003, my agent, who rode a Goldwing, advised me to insure thru Harley-Davidson Insurance as Allstate couldn't compete with their brokered rates. HD had me with Foremost, than, when I added my '66, they swtiched me to Progressive.

My Progressive rate has been steadily inching up every year and last year it was $340 for both bikes.

A few weeks ago, my Allstate agent (agency sold, new agent)said she knew I had some bikes and asked to give a competitive quote. I was very skeptical and almost blew her off, but I shared my coverages thru Progressive with her. I was shocked to get back a $181/year quote for both bikes (2002 Amercia/66 Bonneville) with the same coverages. Obviously I jumped at this. Allstate has been heavily promoting their motorcycle insurance and have apparently decided they better be competitive. If you have multiple policies with Allstate, you might want to check them out.