A pretty bad-ass blog

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Not mine...

I just wanted to share a great place I frequent for motor-bike stories.

www.pipeburn.com

I'm not sure who runs it or where the posts come from; but I like it. A lot.

In the blog with the video about Max Schaaf, those are a lot of the same streets i ride!!! When you see the marque for THE FOX Theater, across the st is the great music venue called the Up-Town. Thats where I am a couple times a month.

Enjoy!

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
Thanks for the link Ryan.
I'm so glad someone finally refurbished the old Fox Theatre. That place is a beaut. I haven't been to the Up-Town yet, but it's on my list now.
Have you been to Godspeed on San Pablo Ave.? A bit pose-y but run by some cool folks. Let's Go Oakland!

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
God-Speed is great! I don't ever go on the bike tho.

The people there are pretty ok, I've never had any issues. But I always go with friends. I've never showed up looking to meet people for the reason you mentioned lol.

I always hang out at Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley, I have a lot of friends who work there as Brewers Or Waitresses... So that place is my number 1.

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
Pyramid's got some decent beers. I've always wanted to take one of the tours they offer. Good grub too. Must be nice to have friends there.:cheers:
My fave brewery in the East Bay is Pacific Coast. Gimme a pint of Blue Whale and the Ploughman's Platter and I'm good to go (to sleep)
I also like Buffalo Bill's in Hayward and their strangely compelling Pumpkin Ale.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Pyramid's got some decent beers. I've always wanted to take one of the tours they offer. Good grub too. Must be nice to have friends there.:cheers:
My fave brewery in the East Bay is Pacific Coast. Gimme a pint of Blue Whale and the Ploughman's Platter and I'm good to go (to sleep)
I also like Buffalo Bill's in Hayward and their strangely compelling Pumpkin Ale.

My closest friend is a brewer there. We go to the back and drink beer often! It's pretty rad. Drinking beer right out of the cask is amazing. :D

Pacific coast is awesome too! I just don't know anyone who works there. I go there on the bike because otherwise you'll never find parking.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Also, If you are still in the East Bay and want to ride let me know. Next weekend I'm planning a motorcycle day.

sharp21

Scooter
The blog at lowbrow customs is awesome too!

And another is Belladonna-Trackers.blogspot.com Some weird & wonderful shit over there!
S.

ssjones

750cc
That Speed Demon Indian chopper - isn't that the guy who is posting here on "Other Bikes"? He's doing some amazing stuff, that is a beautiful bike!