Look at BIKE EXIF today

Sweat......tell me about the "wet clutch" in your words....not goggle words......;-)))
LMT

well I don't have any idea what "goggle words" are, but a wet clutch can give better feel, more progressive engagement, plus you don't have to worry about a cable snapping.

ssjones

750cc
Pollack builds some pretty cool bikes, with some exotic materials (aerospace engineer...)
He recently did Cycle World (or Motorcyclist?) "Web Surfer" Sportster based tracker.

tomville

Scooter
Wait a second... our bikes have what I've always known as a "wet clutch" (i.e. a clutch that is in oil). As oppposed to a "dry clutch" like most cars have and some bikes (BMW, Ducati, etc. come to mind) have.

Sweat, are you talking about a hydraulic clutch, where it is actuated by a hydraulic slave/master system like the brakes?

Wait a second... our bikes have what I've always known as a "wet clutch" (i.e. a clutch that is in oil). As oppposed to a "dry clutch" like most cars have and some bikes (BMW, Ducati, etc. come to mind) have.

Sweat, are you talking about a hydraulic clutch, where it is actuated by a hydraulic slave/master system like the brakes?

yeah sorry, what I meant was hydraulic clutch....brain fart! :fart:

rodburner

Rocker
I think my favorite idea on there is the oil cooler. that's rad..

http://www.bikeexif.com/triumph-bonneville-custom-4#more-9439

TC,the remote cooler is one way of cleaning up the front of the engine,but I don't see the logic of it's placement on this bike. Heat rises. It will rise from the engine,straight into the cooler. The cooler will then be in a trapped airspace under the tank.The cooler itself is not oriented for optimal cooling,since the cooling breeze looks like it will only reach the first couple sets of fins.Just my opinion,but I would have put it in that big open space between the backbone and the rear fender..

rodburner

Rocker
I think your coolers are as effective as they can be as is. The 3 finned sides are exposed to the air flow and the back is being wicked away by the downtubes. Rolling them to the sides would "cover' 1 set of fins from the air flow,right?