Himalayan Motorcycle Adventure..?

CapitalT

Scooter
OK so my mate Zoe came over last night, she's the kind of woman that makes men cry, she's that awesome. Hot, tough, co-ordinated and crazy. She parked her Monster in Bondi and someone slipped a flyer for 14 day Royal Enfield, Indian Himalaya Tours under her seat strap

www.himalayabiketours.com

so she brought it over mine and we lost our shit at how great it looked and checked out some youtube clips......

so we're gonna do it in July 2011

Any one done it? which one?..... wanna throw some advice.... hopefully not spoil the mystique..... she started saying we could do it without a tour but we arent really good enough bush mechanics to do that... Im thinking.

any way.... what an adventure huh?

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Advice?

Yeah, hook me up with Zoe, or any one of her sisters, or, at least one of her hot friends.

And take a camera.

Do NOT over analyze/worry about work/school whatever when you leave. Enjoy the trip. Enjoy being in the 'now'...well 'then' really, but you know what I mean.

Know what bike you will be riding before you get there. Each bike behaves differently (well duh) and you don't want any unpleaseant surprises. Try to get some time on one before you go.

What more is there to do?

Last edited:

Nick Morey

Rocker
Let's see... big adventure, hot chick... advice? ...Nah, I got nuttin'. :D Oh yeah, take lot's of pictures!!!

Last edited:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
My advice. . . don't fuck it up before then. . . .oh and if you lay the pipe right, thats all that matters.

Flaco

750cc
I can hook you up w/ a buddy here in Tucson that did it solo...
pm me if you like...
There is a gal here that is doing it also...
Seems to be the thing...
You can't swing a dead cat with out hitting a RE for about $500 USD over there...

TC_Dick

TT Racer
how much is the trip, and what does the trip company cover, and WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

also, pics-or-gtfo.

Keith Harding

Two Stroke
Sounds great.
The consensus seems to be that we urgently need pictures of Zoe so that we can make a sensible evaluation.
:brit:

CapitalT

Scooter
OK. fucksake... this is Zozoes.

picture.php

do not disrespect her.... Or I'll send her to kill you.

:)

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
I think maybe folks have learned that dissing a members S.O. leads to expulsion... R.I.P. MikeZenArt.

That trip sounds awesome! I'd do something like that with Bonnielass in a heartbeat...

And Miss Z looks great! Rock on!!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Ya done damn good on that mate, now don't fuck it up. Because, now this entire site is waiting in the wings ready to pounce bha ha ha.

Nick Morey

Rocker
Half the fun of a trip is the planning, anticipating, and comradery of the effort. Sounds like you to are having fun already. And Zoe... looks and sounds like a good mate, CapitalT. :cheers: