Triumphs in Movies/TV Shows - Scene/Pic/Model

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The chase scene is on a Harley, but outside the cafe there's a ton of bikes, and for a second a Triumph Tiger or Thunderbird.

Attachments

• indy.jpg
    indy.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dscott3509

Two Stroke
There's an Allstate insurance ad that takes place in a shop, and there is a red Bonnie behind the spokesman. The Triumph label on the seat has a piece of black tape over it, but the tank badge is visible from certain angles.

drlapo

Hooligan
There's an Allstate insurance ad that takes place in a shop, and there is a red Bonnie behind the spokesman. The Triumph label on the seat has a piece of black tape over it, but the tank badge is visible from certain angles.

why do all the Allstate agents in the magazine ads look like pissed off winos?
I wouldn't buy a pencil from those clowns :poke:

strokerlmt

And of course The Wild One. A Triumph Thunderbird. Brando helped sell it in the USA. Forgive me if this film is too obvious. James Dean bought a Triumph Trophy in 1955.
wildone.jpg

This is a friggin classic.....along with anything Steve McQueen.....
LMT

Rocker

Two Stroke
This is a friggin classic.....along with anything Steve McQueen.....
LMT

My first bike was a 1950 6T Thunderbird. I hasten to add that it was not quite new, but in 1971 it was still current technology, which says a lot about what happened to British industry I guess.

Dont think this one is mentioned . But have to say I loved it .
"Freebird"
Lots of great bikes including Triumphs and the guy phil daniels (Jimmy) who played lead in Quadrophenia as a mod, is placed as an ageing stoned rocker on a guzzi. Hilarious film a must see.

Freebird.jpg

Last edited:
Nowhere to Run. Looks like a 1970-73 Bonnie to my uneducated eyes. I'd like to see that Freebird movie.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0