Hello! From the UK!

Hiya, I'm 21 and just passed my full bike test, so I bought of these babies:

J0NCFeiR.jpg

YV1DDZC7.jpg

wKARnjjR.jpg

Hope the pictures work for you! It's a 2005 Bonneville. Yup, I really like it so far, all standard (not for long - needs to be louder for a start!), so will be giving her some minor modifications. Where do I go from here? Where can I get information with breathing mods and exhausts? Thanks!

Welcome from Australia. Well done on the test and choice of bike. The blokes on this forum will help with all of the advice required. What part of the UK are you from?

DIRK

750cc
looks good lukas. the back tyre, is it getting square? so now you need to start scaring the cars!

East coast, New South Wales, large town / small city called Wollongong. I have a motorcycling friend living in Southport, a bit north of you. Enjoy the forum.

Nick Morey

Rocker
Nice looking bike lukas. Use the search section, check projects section, or just ask, lots of good info & knowledgeable people here. Welcome aboard! :cheers:

AceT100

Rocker
Welcome from a former Londoner with family in Portsmouth...not far from you!

That'll be a fun ride on the island.

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome aboard, you have made a nice choice for a bike, it's just like my 07, Goodwood Green....
Enjoy the forum, there is lots of info to be found in the "search" area for just about anything you have a question about....
As a newbie, you are required to send everyone a case of good beer! (well, not really but we always hope!)
koi

wobblygong

Street Tracker
As a newbie, you are required to send everyone a case of good beer! (well, not really but we always hope!)
koi

G'day and Welcome Lukas. Bikes lookin good man!

Koi,
Got to hand it to you man, you're a trier! One day your ship will come in and you'll find a whole heap of cases of beer dumped on your front porch.
Hope it happens mate.
wobbly