I am Out of a Job...

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I'm a Sam Adams man myself. I designed and built a building ( revolutionary war museum) that was partly sponsored by SA. Every year on the anniversary they would send a full truck with taps on the side and all the workers and reenactors would line up. Besides, I like the seasonal brews and Summer Ale just came out around here - good stuff.

Glad you found another job. I guess I can change my signature line.

RICHW

Scooter
cheers, mate!

...back at the grind, eh?
too bad we have to work so much of the time and live so little.
hey - next time you're in Miami, I'll buy you a brew (or two!) :cheers:

Hedge

American Infidel
...too bad we have to work so much of the time and live so little.
Very true . . . wouldn't that be just an assbump if we find out when we die that we just die and become worm food; and that all along what we are currently living is Heaven and God's gift to us and we squander it every day worrying about all this trivial shit instead of enjoying the short time we are all here on this planet . . .
Note to self - start living more and worrying less!

rodburner

Rocker
very True . . . Wouldn't That Be Just An Assbump If We Find Out When We Die That We Just Die And Become Worm Food; And That All Along What We Are Currently Living Is Heaven And God's Gift To Us And We Squander It Every Day Worrying About All This Trivial Shit Instead Of Enjoying The Short Time We Are All Here On This Planet . . .
Note To Self - Start Living More And Worrying Less!

That Is Exactly How It Is. !!

Very true . . . wouldn't that be just an assbump if we find out when we die that we just die and become worm food; and that all along what we are currently living is Heaven and God's gift to us and we squander it every day worrying about all this trivial shit instead of enjoying the short time we are all here on this planet . . .

It's refreshing to read comments like this from an American based forum. All too often the image coming to us in Australia is bible in one hand, gun in the other.
Just finished mowing the lawn, now the rest of the day is for riding, that's balance!

Nick Morey

Rocker

Definite possibility, and some would argue probability.

start living more and worrying less... definitely

Last edited:

geolpilot

Street Tracker
Nah, forget the bible, need a gun in each hand.

It's refreshing to read comments like this from an American based forum. All too often the image coming to us in Australia is bible in one hand, gun in the other.
Just finished mowing the lawn, now the rest of the day is for riding, that's balance!

normandy

Street Tracker
Start living more and worrying less would be easier to do if we didn't have to bleed money every day to be part of today's world.

RICHW

Scooter
08.jpg