Custom Bonnie with small turn signals

I love these small round turn signals. Anyone know where to purchase them and how difficult they are to install? Thanks.
deustriumph.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
British Customs offers many options and a great company to work with I may add. I like the look in front and back and what I have only with slightly larger bullets that BC sells which I believe to be more period correct and nice althernative to the very large original lights with long stalks. In front the bracket you see is a verbatim bracket from the Thruxton that I also use because I like the front lights lowered a bit but they do look good either way. I had the smaller bullets shown and replaced them with slightly larger ones.
As to whether you buy the lights separately or in their kit package really depends on your experience with wiring. I like wiring so elected to make my own rear harness. If you aren't comfortable with soldering, shrink tube, connectors etc, much easier to simply purchase the plug and play kit.
Below are a couple of pics of the rear harness below when under construction.
Further, I put together a schematic of the wiring front and back to help others with the tie in to the bike. To tie into the front, you need to slice the existing turn signal wires...best approach is to reuse existing connectors and solder...again without the kit. The diagram below shows where to hook in front and back if you want running lights and opt for dual filament signals.

Attachments

• Turn Signal Wiring Diagram.jpg
    Turn Signal Wiring Diagram.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Triumph Rear Harness Resize 01.jpg
    Triumph Rear Harness Resize 01.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Triumph Rear Harness Resize 02.jpg
    Triumph Rear Harness Resize 02.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Triumph Rear Harness Resize 03.jpg
    Triumph Rear Harness Resize 03.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have the same turns on my Bonnie and I love them, very easy to install like Speed3 said, as long as you are even partially confident with your wiring abilities. I found the best way was to just cut the connectors off of the stock signals and solder them onto the new signals. I like to keep connections as stock as possible, even if the bike doesnt look it any more. I prefer soldering but you can use butt connectors with the same result. But i would say always use shrink, just as an extra precaution. And just a tip, if you get the install complete, everything done, and when you put on the signal to test, and all 4 signals blink at the same time, you have wires crossed. Ask me how i know. Good luck!

Wow! Those look amazing. I bought the same color scheme, black and white t100 today. I been dreaming about it at least 7 months or so.

I nervously drove around a little, getting used to her. My last bike was a honda cx 500, and that was years ago. This one feels very powerful by comparison.

I will get those turn indicators soon. Thanks fellows!

innominate

Street Tracker
i got my set from NB. i like the look but if someone is behind me i use hand signals bc the lights are not as bright as oem

loxpump

Rocker
I got mine from NB, they were back ordered also but still didn't have to wait long at all. Had to wire it into the stock plug with connectors but not bad at all. I still wanted to be able to take them off easily for track days. They do have dual filament bulbs for running lights which is how I wired them, but I suppose you could just wire both into the turn signal wire and have both filament flash for turn signals for extra brightness.

fen6.jpg

fen8.jpg

Yes. Huge place. Nice folks. It was my first time there. I went in with my mind made up to buy. They had two scramblers there too. The green one was tempting me, but I stayed with the t100.

Last edited: