I need your vote!

OK, I know a lot of you here hate T-rat, but I need your vote for bike of the month!

link removed by admin

Put aside your differences and help a brother out!

thanks

Bonafide

NBR founder
Besides the fact you're pimping yourself out instead of winning on your own merits ... TRat and it's Moderators SHIT on a bunch of people which is WHY this forum is here in the first place. Kinda hard to vote for you when our accounts have been placed in the Miserable User folder.

Fuck TRat ...

Nick Morey

Rocker
Ha! IMHO glad we don't do that shit here (voting on favorite bikes), just leads to inflated egos & needless hard feelings. I like my bike, if others do great, if not that's OK too. And Sweat, your bike is voteworthy whether ya win or not. :worthy:

Last edited:

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
LOL @ Bonafide...

WOW, I had NO IDEA admin could do that... I don't like TRat because they require a payment. I'm all for fund raising and donations. But a forum should not a be a business.

That's why I like this place.

LOL @ Bonafide...

WOW, I had NO IDEA admin could do that... I don't like TRat because they require a payment. I'm all for fund raising and donations. But a forum should not a be a business.

That's why I like this place.

where do you see that they require a payment?

ssjones

750cc
I say we just arbitrarely name Sweats bike as "bike of the month" and have a beer to celebrate. Screw voting.

MES

750cc
Jeff,
I actually went to the twat.net, signed in (first time that I can remember in 6 months) and voted for you.
If for no other reason than you asked and it is a easy way to put a stick in their eye.

Hey, did you ever get that pic I sent you?
Ya know, I did my best. He hasn't been riding hardly any since you asked for a pic. It was touch and go for several months. don't know if your privy.

Even though I don't often comment, I like the bike. get some miles in before the big hot. It's comming quickly.
You and RB slay me. You guys have really gotten your moneys worth out of these bikes.

M ES-->clint

nohawk

Rocker
Is there really a miserable user file over there? What made them so pissed at particular people? I'm out of the loop.

MES

750cc
Just as well that your out of the loop.
Is there really a miserable user file over there? What made them so pissed at particular people? I'm out of the loop.
Yes there really is a miserable user hack and yes they use it.
As to why they are pissed, some people just refuse to be all milk and white bread about things.

nohawk

Rocker
Wow. People takeing themselves too seriously sucks. I haven't been over there much and haven't really stayed long enough to uncover the BS I guess bit I hope Jeffs bike wins the contest deal.

Iceseven

750cc
Yep the miserable user file does exist over there and sometimes they will infiltrate this site, they banned me for saying someting negative about them over here. I don't even go over there so good luck Jeff.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
By and large I could care less.. one or two guys such as Prop fuked with me a little bit, but not really too bad. One poster attacked me but he got booted. I'm over it and just interested in Bonevilles and other bikes. At the same time I realize people have to speak their minds and if you feel someone fucked with you, I'm on your side and here to listen. I say that because NBR is friendlier overall and I really think no one really plays games here with anyone which is rare and worth noting.

But beyond that, I really have no beef with ayone at either site.

Hedge

American Infidel
Respect to you Bro - but T-RAT can suck a Rat's Asshole at 12 noon, in the middle of the Parade, on the 4th of July on Main Street USA!! :cheer: