Compiled list of carb configurations?

I need to re-jet my bonnie. I have a NARK, TORs and AI removed. I know that this is a standard configuration and could probably be answered by someone on the forums... but is there a compiled list out there somewhere? Should we start compiling a list of everyones configuration and publish on the site somewhere?

Is there anyone with a config like mine that can post some help?

I appreciate it.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Pat, "Dinqua" just released an updated carb jetting calculator on his website. It works pretty well and is great for tweaking all kinds of combinations:
http://www.dinqua.com/index.html

It's easy to download and use.

I dunno.. I still don't buy that calc as being correct. things are a bit more interconnected than that thing leads to you believe. 142/42 with a shim would be way rich for my bike, but that's what that calc says.

ssjones

750cc
I dunno.. I still don't buy that calc as being correct. things are a bit more interconnected than that thing leads to you believe. 142/42 with a shim would be way rich for my bike, but that's what that calc says.
I guess it's based on the 270 degree America motor. Most of the guys on BonnevilleAmerica.com used it to get a ballpark for dyno tuning. A dyno's the way to go for sure.