Kudos to Helmet city

Bought a new helmet through Helmet city. It wasn't delivered when I expected so I contacted them on the phone. The order dept. told me they had sent an E-mail to the wrong address explaining that the helmet I had ordered was on back order and not expected for 3 weeks. For that, I received a sincere apology.

The rep. took me through their website to pick out a substitute helmet as a replacement. When I made my choice, the helmet I chose was more expensive and I asked how much more I needed to pay them. They said "no extra charge". I was told they would get me the helmet the next day, they did. That is customer service you don't see much these days.

They will get my business when my grand daughter gets old enough to ride and I need a helmet for her.

Nick Morey

Rocker
That's a positive model for business, I love to find places that act this way, it means they want your business and they are thinking of customer loyalty so that you will come back.

The place I got most of my musical equipment was like that, they knew me as well as other regular customers and would treat us with extra respect and you always got good deals on what you were buying.

I bought a keyboard there at a misquoted price (too low), but they went good for it at that price, knowing I would be back for more stuff down the road, that's how you build customer loyalty.

loxpump

Rocker
Sometimes it's even worth paying a few bucks more to be treated decently, and feel like they want and appreciate your business.

ssjones

750cc
I had a good experience with them when purchasing my Scorpion EXO-200. I ordered a size to small, they swapped it out for the next size up very quickly and paid for the shipping.

T-boy

Rocker
It appears that there still is at least one company that remembers what customer service is all about.