AceT100

Rocker
Uploaded the pics last night....

Slideshow below...Enjoy...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/sets/72157623679363008/show/

grin.gif

KingBear

Hooligan
I see you found the wind farms. As I once explained to my young step-son, that's where we grow the wind. If you don't pay your wind bill you can't fly your kite or sail your boat.

Isn't parenting fun! :)

koifarm

Hooligan
Those wind farms were amazing...I had no idea there were farms of such magnitude!.....What's your guess on how many of those things are there?

Love the rods with the old ford flathead engines. Puuuuurrrrrrtiest engine made when customized. Yeah, they don't make the power of the Overheads but they are still purrrrtttyyy.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
i hope to go to VLV sometime when i move to AZ.

Why wait? I flew down from Toronto a few years ago without a problem.

If you are into that 'scene' then you have to do it sooner rather than later. Hot girls, cool cars, and cold drinks...If my work wasn't so unpredictable, I would've gone this year in a heartbeat.

Skeeter

Rocker
If you are into that 'scene' then you have to do it sooner rather than later. Hot girls, cool cars, and cold drinks...If my work wasn't so unpredictable, I would've gone this year in a heartbeat.

im very very big into the "scene". only reason i didnt go this year is its on easter and im flyin to AZ in May so i dont have vacation days. plus i hope to be livin in AZ by next year... so road trip north

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
im very very big into the "scene". only reason i didnt go this year is its on easter and im flyin to AZ in May so i dont have vacation days. plus i hope to be livin in AZ by next year... so road trip north

www.phcradio.com

"Psychobilly & Rockabilly Bands To Start And End A Friday With. Its Everything Sent To Us From Psychobilly & Rockabilly Bands And Record People, With The Old School Rockabilly Tossed In To Give Us The Roots"

And if you listen on saturdays (all Canadian Ska/Punk/Oi!/Thrash/H-C etc), you will hear your truely on various projects.