Motorcycle Images

whyme

TT Racer
So I had hired this photographer for a shoot. He was telling me about his Bonnie I was telling him that I was thinking about a Scrambler...anyway, he got me going about bikes again I bought a Scrambler. I was toying around with the little Hondas which I knew would lead me to a real bike again...but he pushed me over the edge!

Here is a series he's working on using his talent to shoot motorcycles....nice work, you may enjoy. Not sure if he is a member here..Dario?? you here..Bueller, Bueller? anyone?

http://www.darioshoots.com/Artist.asp?ArtistID=25553&Akey=KLCEK6WC

Motley

750cc
So I had hired this photographer for a shoot. He was telling me about his Bonnie I was telling him that I was thinking about a Scrambler...anyway, he got me going about bikes again I bought a Scrambler. I was toying around with the little Hondas which I knew would lead me to a real bike again...but he pushed me over the edge!

Here is a series he's working on using his talent to shoot motorcycles....nice work, you may enjoy. Not sure if he is a member here..Dario?? you here..Bueller, Bueller? anyone?

http://www.darioshoots.com/Artist.asp?ArtistID=25553&Akey=KLCEK6WC

Yeah, he's a member here, goes by the handle DSHOOTSMOTO.

Nice work Dario.

whyme

TT Racer
Yes, Dario does nice work. Unfortunately, he only does boring corporate work for me. This shows you his real talent. I really would like to see a whole Triumph series. Maybe even some Babes on Bikes NSFW pics. I think Dario may be stuck on that thread all afternoon-he found that really fast

strokerlmt

Great pictures like the art......I really appreciate someone who uses a camera and adds art.....
I have to say I do tend to lean towards amateur photos of New Bonnevilles from hard core owners.....just a trip with the bike....stop at a wall... building....lake ...ocean....shoot a pic.....love seeing the Bonnevilles in their natural environment.
Thx for the link...
LMT

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Nice work, look forward to seeing a thruxton series! I enjoy the overall style of your artwork. . .I do have a question though, do you have the ability to magnify any of those to the size of wall art without distorting or losing the clarity of the photos?

ssjones

750cc
Interesting site and work. Where do the bikes come from? I get the dark images but would love to see more detail of the bikes.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Awesome effects. Unreal talent with the light and color. But the content didn't really do anything for me. Not so much the bikes as the guys - it was like looking at a "biker hunks " calendar.:homo:

my wife would have a different opinion I am sure. :)