Baby come back? Maybe NSFW...

mrt202

Street Tracker
Wish i'd have found this before my divorce last December!
DivorceLetter.jpg

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
That's awesomely-mean and hilarious.

Speaking from personal experience the best revenge you can have Is to be passive about. I was cheated on once and when I was asked by her friends how I felt I said... "Actually I feel relived... I needed an out anyways. Just wasn't feeling a relationship with her.." That definitely did more damage than exploding or getting all emotional.

But I'm also a robot. I have no emotions... and that makes me sad.

Delbert

Two Stroke
Man, that brought tears to my eyes, and a hard-on just visualizing it.:boob::lick:

That was some funny shit--I don't care who ya are.:lol:
Del

em_dot

Street Tracker
Funny as Hell!

I shit you not... My Mother's name is Connie and my Father's name is Dan! Thank God my mother doesn't have a sister!!!

BobM

Two Stroke
I wish you posted that before my divorce last June.
Fuckin Hilarious, and two remotes were missing.

True story:

a good friend of mine slept with my girlfriend of 2 years right after we broke up. I was so mad. Then, I nailed his mom a few times soon after he slept with my girlfriend. It really made me feel better about things.

T-boy

Rocker
True story:

a good friend of mine slept with my girlfriend of 2 years right after we broke up. I was so mad. Then, I nailed his mom a few times soon after he slept with my girlfriend. It really made me feel better about things.

Was this escapade a total revenge thing...or was his mom hot?

Texas94fs

Hooligan
True story:

:lol3:

Well played sir, well played