Which is the better looking bike?

Just looking for opinions here, which do you think is the better looking bike?

BlueWhite.jpg

GreenWhite.jpg

Craigore

TT Racer
Cream and green look awesome together. Very popular colors in the first quarter 20th century into the great depression. Classic.I'd want that for my bike

TheFixer

Two Stroke
Between the two...I'd go for green too. If Triumph flipped the paint scheme and put the blue on top and white on bottom (similar to mid-60's models) then I'd change my vote. I just don't like the white on top.

Looks like the green & white is an easy winner here and the brown contemporary seat isn't a bad idea either:-

T100_2.jpg

One other change I've made to this image is the brushed engine covers in place of the usual chrome T100 items.

Opinions?

Craigore

TT Racer
Looks like the green & white is an easy winner here and the brown contemporary seat isn't a bad idea either:-

T100_2.jpg

One other change I've made to this image is the brushed engine covers in place of the usual chrome T100 items.

Opinions?

I'd buy one of those and do nothing but change the mufflers to something louder. looks freaking awesome, no mods needed.

I'd buy one of those and do nothing but change the mufflers to something louder. looks freaking awesome, no mods needed.

Well I already have one of these:-

100_0543s.jpg

And one of these:-

100_0751s.jpg

And a set of Norman Hyde Togas.

So all I'm missing is the brown contemporary seat. :)