country sub forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopv2

Street Tracker
Hey I was wondering what every one thinks about having a country sub forum list added to the site?
Bonafide? good bad or ugly idea?
would like to add AUSTRALIA to the list for consideration.:c

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Not fussed on the idea, coop. I like the international flavour.
I used to post on the aussie Triumph Ratbags forum. It seems to be big in Brisbane and Sydney but elsewhere........not much happening at all. IMO the Qld forum members appear to be obsessed with baggin the police. In a nutshell, I like it here and I would like to see it remain as it is.
my 2 cents worth,
wobbly

Bonafide

NBR founder
Bonafide? good bad or ugly idea?

ahhh ... I'll let more people chime in, but here's my opinion; I like things simple - which why the forum is laid out in such a simple/user friendly method and you're not havin to jump around to a bunch of corners and closets to see what's up and visit. I also think we're all united by this one genre of bike(s), but we still share on each others backgrounds.

With that .. if enough people favor the addition sub forums by country, suppose I could add some .. but I believe it lends to segregation of others and would lead to a house divided.

just saying .. ;)

coopv2

Street Tracker
Not fussed on the idea, coop. I like the international flavour.
I used to post on the aussie Triumph Ratbags forum. It seems to be big in Brisbane and Sydney but elsewhere........not much happening at all. IMO the Qld forum members appear to be obsessed with baggin the police. In a nutshell, I like it here and I would like to see it remain as it is.
my 2 cents worth,
wobbly
I guess that makes sense, but ratbags is not as refined as NBR, and the Cops in Queensland do suck ass.

If it will help coopv2, I'll start saying Mate more often.

That would be nice Mate, your a good bloke, Thanks for your input mate.

Thanks for your insight 'DUDE' ...international integration is a good point.

MY IDEA:rocket:

Quote "would like to add AUSTRALIA to the list for consideration"
The Gold Cast aint in Australia, that's some part of Japan, isn't it?
:)

Rocker

Two Stroke
You mean that there are places other than here?

Edit. Sorry about that, I came over all Quebecois for a sec,
the way it is now is just fine Dude.
:canada::australia::iceland::brit_tit::usa: :sweden: :brit::scotland::homo:

loxpump

Rocker
I like it the way it is too. I seen other forums and seem to get lost. Simple is better at least for this simple mind.

We've got, Bikes, Babes on bikes, a gun thread, Bikes, Did i mention Babes on Bikes? What more could we want? Hmmmmmm, how about a Draft beer tap next to each members monitor? Otherwise the site is great just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.