Best Quote You've Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Sometimes we forget who is out there protecting our community 24/7 and I try and remember that whenever I get pulled over.... They're cops doing their job.

strokerlmt

I often wonder when I read things like this how another human being could grow up and where do they live and with who...where they end up that a human life is worth nothing to them. The officer was doing his job and to be shot once OR 8 times his life was taken.....its fucked up some times and I just don't want to be around low lifes........

As tragic as the deaths of two officers and wounding of another officer is, I had hoped to get a thread started with unusual and hilarious quotes, not have the thread go in the direction it has taken.

My prayers go out to the family of the slain officer and his co-workers who have lost what I'm sure was a good father/husband/friend.

If I knew the cure for crime, I would give it to the world, FREE.

That is why I'm going to edit the whole post out. Sorry for starting this, sooooo,

Dude, lock this thread or remove it if you can, I do not wish it to continue in this direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.