Pulling front wheel without effing up forks?

Right On. Fenders are for ,well,you know.... them.
jeris514.jpg

Steve, you oughta take your bike into the Triumph dealer and tell them you have a warranty issue. That would be awesome to see the looks on their faces.

rodburner

Rocker
The one time I stopped at the dealer here in Tacoma,the guy came out,squinted at my bike,shook his head and walked back inside. But the 3 soldiers from Ft.Lewis were on it like ducks on a June bug. I bet they all bought Triumphs that day...:brit:

The one time I stopped at the dealer here in Tacoma,the guy came out,squinted at my bike,shook his head and walked back inside. But the 3 soldiers from Ft.Lewis were on it like ducks on a June bug. I bet they all bought Triumphs that day...:brit:

mine gets a similar response at the dealer. 1/2 of the employees hate it, 1/2 can't get enough of it, and when I park it out front I always catch people sitting on it. I guess they think it's a dealer bike, I run out like "get tha fuck offa my bike, man!"

Craigore

TT Racer
here's a pic of the bastard:
f1426873.jpg

next up: remove speedo drive + instruments/ re-fit my bike speedo, cut down front fender, headlight painted black

hopefully new exhaust (if i can afford it)

tune and ride baby