Jethro's combination.

monty

Street Tracker
Hi, Just thought I'd post a few images of a good friend Jethro's combination.
It's an '06 T100 with an off road chair based on a Velorex. Built to do the Elefant Rally in Bavaria, followed by the Taurentreffan in Austria in January this year but plans had to be put on hold. Next year perhaps....
Enjoy,

Monty.

Attachments

• jethros outfir 003.jpg
    jethros outfir 003.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • jethros outfir 004.jpg
    jethros outfir 004.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0

monty

Street Tracker
This is the sort of rally the outfit was designed for. Elefant Rally 2006.

Attachments

• elefant 035.jpg
    elefant 035.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • elefant 029.jpg
    elefant 029.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0

monty

Street Tracker
Sorry, here's another that I missed. Pressed the wrong button.:playin:

Monty.

Attachments

• elefant 030.jpg
    elefant 030.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0

monty

Street Tracker
Thanks chaps.
The basics of the run were we docked at Le Harvre at 07:30am on the Tuesday morning. Three of us, Jethro was on a Yamaha 900 Diversion outfit, Jules was on a Suzuki 1200 Bandit outfit and I was on a Yamaha xs1100 solo.
Temperature at Le Harvre was -7. We set off across France and by 16:30 we were in Saarbrucken just over the German border, about 600 miles. The temperature was steadily dropping and by the time we arrived at Saarbrucken it was -10 or thereabouts.
The following day saw us do the balance, roughly 500miles{ ish } to arrive at the campsite, in Austria, by 16:00. Seriously chilly by now, about -15.On the way we had ridden in the dry but had seen frozen rivers and heavy frost, ice and then snow on the hard shoulders of the autobahn. Turning off the autobahn, the roads were untreated and the 11 was a bit tricky at times.
At the campsite some of the guys bivi'd rather than put the tents up. I didn't.We then spent three days at the site and returned home on Saturday/Sunday.
A few more photos, all at the site or en route then I'll shut up.

Monty.

Attachments

• elefant 003.jpg
    elefant 003.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • elefant 031.jpg
    elefant 031.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • elefant 034.jpg
    elefant 034.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: