Pics from the new local Triumph dealer

Bonafide

NBR founder
Me and GF went for a ride on our CB750s today, but one place we stopped by was the new local Triumph dealership - Freedom PowerSports. Thought ya'll like to see what's sitting on the floor ..

Attachments

• jan_2010_3.jpg
    jan_2010_3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
  • jan_2010_4.jpg
    jan_2010_4.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • jan_2010_5.jpg
    jan_2010_5.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • jan_2010_6.jpg
    jan_2010_6.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
  • jan_2010_7.jpg
    jan_2010_7.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
  • jan_2010_9.jpg
    jan_2010_9.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0

whyme

TT Racer
Well then good job! I thought GF was girlfriend. Nice that you guys can ride together....on different bikes

whyme

TT Racer
Not to get too much off topic, but my wife wanted to learn how to ride this summer. I put her on one of the little no clutch Hondas for a ride up the street. She went 15 feet and fell right into my truck with her head. Almost took out our two kids too. She had a hard time releasing the throttle and pulling the brake with the same hand. First and last time as far as I'm concerned. Consider yourself lucky!

slowgator

750cc
Nice Triumphs; I especially like that white Bonny. BUT I found myself going back for a closer look at those CBs. Very nice, dude!

D9

Vendor
Good pics... looks like one very nicely set up Triumph shop... well laid out... good light... very cool.
That last pic of you is needs a good caption :D "nice bike... but that hat's no excuse for a good helmet!"

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
That last pic of you is needs a good caption :D "nice bike... but that hat's no excuse for a good helmet!"

You dont recognize him? It's The Stig .... or maybe it was GI Joe's Snake Eyes?

Attachments

• jan_2010_8.jpg
    jan_2010_8.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
as much as I like Triumfs, the 2 bikes I like best in these pics were in the parking lot. Congrats on the nuptials, I wasn't aware either.

D9

Vendor
You dont recognize him? It's The Stig .... or maybe it was GI Joe's Snake Eyes?

Damn... the Stig revealed!... who knew? :D

Got my youngest son (7th grade) a Tshirt with " I am the Stig" in small white
letters on the front and a graphic of Stig on the back (Top Gear is his favorite
show) for Christmas... he wore it to school thinking "cool"... none of his friends had any idea who the Stig was. I told him he's hanging out with the wrong crowd...

T-boy

Rocker
Seeing those pics almost puts the buying bug back into me. Too bad I'm poor! Nice bikes, nice GF, nice Stig!

strokerlmt

Nice Hondasss....nice GF/wife as well......
Isn't it a funny time to open a dealersip.....
I really like that white bike.....
LMT

Question?

Bonifide;

Nice CBs, the two-tone CB, Your GF's, I'm guessing has a cocktail shaker muffler. How loud is it?, I'm thinking of putting a pair on my Bonneville. :chin: just to be different.

Congrats on the nuptials, hope you both are half as happy as MLW and I. MLW doesn't have time to ride right now but as soon as she finishes school, I'm hopeing she gets the bug. For now, she likes to ride pillion during the few times we get to go somewhere together on a bike.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Nice Hondasss....nice GF/wife as well......
Isn't it a funny time to open a dealersip.....
I really like that white bike.....
LMT

Atlanta Triumph Ducati went tits up about this time last year - not really exactly sure on the time it sank - but it's gone - leaving the metro Atlanta area without a Triumph dealership. There's Moto400 - but it's a drive for most people - heck I havent even visited it. These guys were already an existing M/C dealership with Suzuki, Victory, and Vespa lines. They just extended their products offered when they included Triumph - and have dedicated one side of the showroom floor to them (bikes and accessories).

I talked to the owner the other day about them hosting a local RAT group. We'll see how that turns out.