Made love for 4 hours today

For the last three weeks it's been gray and foggy almost all day long. Visability was very restricted and the sun was visible for maybe an hour during that whole time.:mad2: It rained last night and mid morning today the sky was bright blue and the temperature was significantly warmer than it had been during those gray days.

When I stepped outside and passed by the garage door, I heard a pitiful lonely whining inside. It was bonnie who had been cooped up in the garage for much to long because of the lousy weather. It broke my heart :( to hear it so I just had to ready myself for some serious amoure.

At the first gentle caress to start warming her up and get her into the mood for a physical union, :ride: she responded immediately and affectionately. As our lovemaking grew more intense, she responded instantly to my every caress, rewarding me with feelings that made this old codger :w feel like a giddy teenager.

We kept making love to each other for about four hours, culminating our physical union just as the sun dropped below the horizon. Bonnie now happily rests, satisfied (for now) in her place of honor and I'm completely relaxed after our amourous afternoon.

THAT'S WHY I RIDE A BONNEVILLE!!!!!!

p.s. I seemed to have misplaced my camera, no XXX rated pix this post

buckstoy

Street Tracker
Oh by the way, I broke down and took mine for a ride the other day:

4273714737_788f6c3077_o.jpg

Yeah that's ice on our local reservoir (I didn't think this happened in MS?)

T-boy

Rocker
At the first gentle caress to start warming her up and get her into the mood for a physical union, :ride: she responded immediately and affectionately. As our lovemaking grew more intense, she responded instantly to my every caress, rewarding me with feelings that made this old codger :w feel like a giddy teenager.

We kept making love to each other for about four hours, culminating our physical union just as the sun dropped below the horizon. Bonnie now happily rests, satisfied (for now) in her place of honor and I'm completely relaxed after our amourous afternoon.

I think I just got a stiffy

No love today

It's back to gray and foggy today, with restricted visibility (probably for the next 4 days), and several days of rain are forcast to follow:(

I'll use this down time to make some alterations to her saddlebags and I got some aftermarket exhaust to install so she'll be able to breathe better. I gaurantee ya, I'll gentlely and lovingly caress her :eeek: often during the process to help us both both get through this trying time, together.

:eek:wned: by my Bonnie

Alright...now go finger-bang Bonnie in the exhaust and use the ash to give her a Dirty Sanchez on the headlights :kiss:

Massive

Banned
For the last three weeks it's been gray and foggy almost all day long. Visability was very restricted and the sun was visible for maybe an hour during that whole time.:mad2: It rained last night and mid morning today the sky was bright blue and the temperature was significantly warmer than it had been during those gray days.

Well you are very fortunate and it appears from what you said you did not suffer from premature ignition....:eeek: