just curious, but how are new people finding us?

Craigore

TT Racer
I think I used google.

But anyway, literally within a night or two of being a member I scored some rearsets off of Bonafied and some other good stuff looking through the classifieds

RAT.net guys told me, we were all tired of the same idiot threads and censorship.:headbang2:

Rat.net also. Saw the original link to this forum (which was deleted very shortly thereafter) and checked it out. Very cool place to be!

Same as T-boy. Saw the link on rat.net. The posted link didn't last long.

Another person tired of the RAT site. I can't believe how many times I was censored or talked to by Wombat fro RAT. For all I care he can go #### himself. I found this site when someone mentioned it on RAT under NBR. Further detective work on the RAT showed me NBR stood for this site. For the longest time I wanted in, but didn't have a work email address and couldn't use a yahoo or hotmail address...until I got promoted several months after. Signing on here was the first thing I did once I got a work email address.

Kiwi

Two Stroke
Google. Researching the T100 before buying one and came across this place. I thought it seemed a nice friendly casual place where people could be themselves without the PC bullshit, so I lurked for a bit and then jumped in once I bought the bike. This is a great place to hang out, and it's the people that make it so. Give yourselves a pat on the back people.

Wombat told me he likes to touch little boys!

Then this needs to be Wombat's new avatar picture:

pedobear.jpg

KingBear

Hooligan
Yeah Hedge, I saw that folks were looking for your balls over on the other site! :ride:

Nice to know someone here actually works at gainful employment. Hedge does not live by 8-balls alone.

strokerlmt

I typed in newbonneville on Google looking for something else and saw the forum. I didn't like RAT from the beginning so you were a relief. Really good grp here...thx

em_dot

Street Tracker
Bought an 8 Ball from Hedge on the other site some time. He told me about this site.

Regarding registration: Trying to remember what my Bellsouth email User ID and password was a sum-bitch!

Nick Morey

Rocker
Heard about this sight from musicswapshoppe when on bonnevilleownersclub.com. Don't much care for all I've heard about rat sight. Topics and people here are just the right fit for me.

Massive

Banned
I found the site by using google...actually by mistake. After rifling through the posts it appears to be little hostile.....I am more interested in riding. Has any one here done the iron butt compettition? thanks massive

I found the site by using google...actually by mistake. After rifling through the posts it appears to be little hostile.....I am more interested in riding. Has any one here done the iron butt compettition? thanks massive

No idea why you think that. I've only been an inmate for about 6 months but everyone has been welcoming and friendly. I kind of equate it to a cyber bar where you are just chilling with your mates, Sure there will be some good natured joshing and pisstaking and sure, fools are not suffered lightly, but on the whole, I definitely enjoy hanging out here. Give it a chance.

Cheers,

Pikey.