I'm with COCO!

strokerlmt

ya know Leno failed miserably with his new show......NBC and Leno screwed up......understand why Conan would be pissed.....I also wonder if Leno can re gain....he might flop in his old spot.......
Classic network multi million dolla screw up. NBC will spend more tryin to fix this than all of us will make combined in our life timesssss.....
LMT

KingBear

Hooligan
Conan is going to win this battle both publicly and financially. Which is fine by me, NBC is fucked up.

AceT100

Rocker
I only watch Conan when Cody the Vampire is on there, he is played by a friend of ours.

I liked Jay Leno's old spot, and the new show just didn't work...and its not like he needs to work anymore is it?

National Braindead Corporation

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Nothing like having an idiot boss (NBC). I watched Leno after the news. Never did get into Conan. That pre-news spot should be for something other than talking heads. Anyway NBC (dumb boss) will have a hell of a time getting shows lined up. Hmmmm mebbe a Top Gear type show. Nah! the U.S. doesn't have enough cool cars currently being built.

Bonniebret

Rocker
I'm asleep before any of those shows come on; as a matter of fact the last time I saw SNL was when Belushi was still alive! Maybe not doing Coke for the last 20 years has helped get me get to the age of 51 and go to sleep earlier . . .

Ha! Same here but I have friends that work for Conan and I take heart at knowing he's very loyal to his peeps.