Greetings from California

Hey,

Just signed in from not so sunny CA this foggy afternoon. Found the site while researching choke knobs for my '08 T100. I look forward to checking out the forum and seeing what's going on. Take care.

Sure... if ya ever want to take a spin out on the River Road or up
to the Pines let me know.

Sounds good. I'm new to the area and don't know where the good roads are. Is there any place local where people go to hang out on the weekends. I use to stop by Alice's quite a bit because of the area roads and to also check out the bikes. But it's not that close anymore so I'm sure I'll be there a lot less.

Norvel

Two Stroke
Sounds good. I'm new to the area and don't know where the good roads are. Is there any place local where people go to hang out on the weekends. I use to stop by Alice's quite a bit because of the area roads and to also check out the bikes. But it's not that close anymore so I'm sure I'll be there a lot less.

I'm not familar with any of the "hang-outs" as I've been pretty much a loaner on the road.

I've ran into alot of folks here and about (even some guys on Vintage bikes) and have gone on a few group rides (not my thing though) but mostly just keep to myself.

There are lots and lots of little nooks and cranies around this area - my favoite rides!

The River Road out to and through Rio Vista is a popular run for just about everyone around here on two wheels.

Up to and around Clear Lake is a great long day ride as is Bodega Bay on HWY 1

A spin up to Heavenly and back is always a nice ride.

88 up to Lake Tahoe is another great long day ride.

I recently ran into a gal at Cycle Gear that turned me onto Mosquito Ridge Road - 600 curves in 36 miles!

http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/MosquitoRidge.htm