I'm doomed, Doomed, DOOMED!!

Kirkus51

Hooligan
As a guy who isn't really into gourmet food there's one thing I really adore & that's only on one fast food joint's menu. Weinerschnitzel's Chili Cheese Dog. The only one in the Denver area I know of has been long gone for years. I found one in Long Beach and dined there for many happy years. Being back in the Mile Hi I resigned myself to living A Chili Cheese Dogless life, which is good because I was noshing on one when I had my heart attack. Go figure. Now I had some coupons for a place called the Hamburger Joint and decided to use them, even though the place is a bit too far away for my usual takeout. Lo and behold, it's a Weinerschnitzel in disguise!!

Had a few of those Chili Cheese bits of ambrosia last night and was in seventh heaven. From now on I'm helpless. I will have to include the place in my takeout runs far more often than I should. Hopefully I won't have another infarction along the way.

whyme

TT Racer
You are O N E B R A V E M A N!! You had a heart attack eating chili cheese dogs and you're out looking for more?? Were you on a 1 or 2 pack a day habit??

T-boy

Rocker
Kirkus...I remember the Weinerschnitzel chilli cheese dog well. Ours closed many, many years ago and I've never found a replacement. Perhaps you could send me one? Thankfully, I never ate enough of them to completely clog my arteries, though.

Off topic...perhaps a thread of our worst/best vices might make for interesting reading.

koifarm

Hooligan
Really????

Quote,

Off topic...perhaps a thread of our worst/best vices might make for interesting reading.[/QUOTE]

IMHO the servers are inadequate to hold such a thread.......especially considering the inmates here!!:lol3:

:sidecar:

whyme

TT Racer
I wonder what percent of Triumph owners are lard-ass future heart patients? I may raise my hand.....but I'm working the other way...I swear....mmmmmm bacon.

MES

750cc
:)
good god son, how bloody hard is it to make a CCD from scratch?

what? only a single heart attack and allready your whining? How old are you anyway? 40-45?

amatuers

:) enjoy your CCD

Iffen i'ma going to die of a hearts attach then it's going to be from cigs,alcohal and hookers.< not in that order.
granted, it lacks origanality, but only because it is so popular. No point in reinventing the wheel.

mikenva

Rocker
Oh hell a heart attack been there done that.hell you dont injoy life till you been dead and come back lol.

mikenva

Rocker
:)
good god son, how bloody hard is it to make a CCD from scratch?

what? only a single heart attack and allready your whining? How old are you anyway? 40-45?

amatuers

:) enjoy your CCD

Iffen i'ma going to die of a hearts attach then it's going to be from cigs,alcohal and hookers.< not in that order.
granted, it lacks origanality, but only because it is so popular. No point in reinventing the wheel.
tell them young sissys how it is lol.Pass me a smoke and the bottle bring some hot young chicks lets ride.

Oxblood

750cc
As a guy who isn't really into gourmet food there's one thing I really adore & that's only on one fast food joint's menu. Weinerschnitzel's Chili Cheese Dog. The only one in the Denver area I know of has been long gone for years. I found one in Long Beach and dined there for many happy years. Being back in the Mile Hi I resigned myself to living A Chili Cheese Dogless life, which is good because I was noshing on one when I had my heart attack. Go figure. Now I had some coupons for a place called the Hamburger Joint and decided to use them, even though the place is a bit too far away for my usual takeout. Lo and behold, it's a Weinerschnitzel in disguise!!

Had a few of those Chili Cheese bits of ambrosia last night and was in seventh heaven. From now on I'm helpless. I will have to include the place in my takeout runs far more often than I should. Hopefully I won't have another infarction along the way.

You talking about the one on Colfax? I used to go there for pretzel buns all the time. I think the closest branded Weinerschnitzel to you is in Grand junction on north ave. Whats really sad is I always hit the one up in Las Vegas off of Lake mead when I'm out that way... Yeah I'm a little obsessed these southerners swear by there hot dog all the way but it doesn't hold a candle to Weinerschnitzel's Chili dog on a pretzel bun and chili cheese fries.

Last edited:

07black&red

Two Stroke
Grew up in So Cal, now live in KC. I've allways missed "In and Out" and "Del Taco". I must say however that the BBQ around here almost makes up for it. There is another oddity around here that I have grown quite fond of and that is the "goober-burger". Nothing more than a regular burger with peanut butter but they are quite good

innominate

Street Tracker
i work in the cath lab so i can bring u fat fuckers back to life when ya need it. just no mouth to mouth. if thats needed, ur screwed.

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
I think I'm heading to lunch now, you guys are making me really hungry. There is a place in Edison, NJ called Harold's and this is what their sandwiches look like. they recommend you bring your own portable defibrillator.
7147.jpg

T-boy

Rocker
I think I'm heading to lunch now, you guys are making me really hungry. There is a place in Edison, NJ called Harold's and this is what their sandwiches look like. they recommend you bring your own portable defibrillator.
7147.jpg

Good God! I flat-lined for 15seconds just lookin' at that thing.