Silencer question

Hello!
Snowing in Finland today!!
Does anybody know what brand of silencers
Bonfide has on his; 06 silver Bonnie with a MAS race seat.
YOU CAN SEE THE PIC ON THE OFFICIAL SEAT TREAD!!!

I´m looking for mufflers to my 50th anniv. Bonnie, I want upswept peashooter style, can somebody help me. The Norman Hyde are goodl looking but you can only get them upswept for Truxton.

Waiting for the summer. Ride for me you who can!!!!:headbang2:

loxpump

Rocker
Not sure but there is a set that looks alot like them on E-Bay. No link but
here's the title the guy has that is selling them.

"Commando Style Muffler for Bonneville in Stainless"

SCBonneville

Two Stroke
Hello!
Snowing in Finland today!!
Does anybody know what brand of silencers
Bonfide has on his; 06 silver Bonnie with a MAS race seat.
YOU CAN SEE THE PIC ON THE OFFICIAL SEAT TREAD!!!

I´m looking for mufflers to my 50th anniv. Bonnie, I want upswept peashooter style, can somebody help me. The Norman Hyde are goodl looking but you can only get them upswept for Truxton.

Waiting for the summer. Ride for me you who can!!!!:headbang2:

Those are EPCO "upswept" peashooters... I had a set on my Bonnie... a bit on the loud side when hard on the throttle.... Great looking pipe though... I loved the proportions on the bike... Ultimately, I got a great deal on a set of used Staintune reverse cones (Like the ones on the Sapphire Blue and white T100 in the same pic set) and sold the EPCO's...

A word of caution... they are not being produced in the US any longer... They are being made in the Honduras and from what I have been told, the quality, fit and finish are spotty at best... And I would be certain that they made them with the proper inlet diameter for the EFI headers...

Here's their website: http://www.epcostainless.com/mufflers.htm

Last edited:

trumppa

Scooter
Moi TW!
I have Thruxton mufflers on mine.Had a pair of cheapo EMCOs,but they were too loud.
(Onneks toi lumi on jo sulamaan päin...)

Silencer question

Moi TW!
I have Thruxton mufflers on mine.Had a pair of cheapo EMCOs,but they were too loud.
(Onneks toi lumi on jo sulamaan päin...)

Hello Trumppa!!!!

Do you meen Norman Hydes Peashooter mufflers for Truxton on a Bonneville???
Did have to do anything to them to fit?
Because I have asked both them at The NH shop and Triumphs own dramers, they say that it wont work.
Do you have any pics of your bike.