For everyone's information

strokerlmt

I normally just forget these kind of issues but you all are a great bunch and deserve a "tip off".
When purchasing parts I always treat people straight up and expect the same in return. After several weeks of trying to communicate I have given up on ANTHONE. I purchased some parts from ANTHONE and paid in full. He couldn't find ???? a headlight rim so he didn't ship. I have requested ANTHONE repeatedly to either send me something of equal value....anything or send a couple of bucks back.
NO RESPONSE from him.
Press on
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
Could you please be more specific as to your interaction with this person? Please describe your experience with a bit more detail so we can learn from your experience....
thanks..

brass

Two Stroke
Could you please be more specific as to your interaction with this person? Please describe your experience with a bit more detail so we can learn from your experience....
thanks..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I normally just forget these kind of issues but you all are a great bunch and deserve a "tip off".
When purchasing parts I always treat people straight up and expect the same in return. After several weeks of trying to communicate I have given up on ANTHONE. I purchased some parts from ANTHONE and paid in full. He couldn't find ???? a headlight rim so he didn't ship. I have requested ANTHONE repeatedly to either send me something of equal value....anything or send a couple of bucks back.
NO RESPONSE from him.
Press on
LMT

Think that pretty much says it all.

strokerlmt

Koi............
It is very simple........
I paid the asking price for two side panels, a bucket and a rim....
The seller sent me two side panels and a bucket and was looking for the rim...
Said he would forward when he found......
He hasn't sent me the rim........
I said send anything...any bit for a Bonneville to make us square or send back some cash ...his call......
Haven't heard from him......
That is it.......
LMT

ssjones

750cc
That stinks. I typically don't buy stuff from folks with a low post count (he is at 17...). After a hundred or so posts, maybe there is some level of trust. Good luck, maybe he'll make good.

strokerlmt

SS....very good point about number of posts........
I basically trust everyone until they f--k me then I just move on.
.....but looking at post #'s is a good suggestion....thx
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
Thanks for the explanation, another one of those characters who wander through now and then, get sloppy with sales and don't follow through....thank you for the explanation and head's up.....
There was an incident some time back with a kid who was screwing everyone in sight doing the same thing as this guy....internet can be risky at times....

nohawk

Rocker
Shitty deal man. I sold some shocks on ebay right before I went to work in OK and forgot to ship them to FL,I felt like an asshole, couldnt even sleep. I eventually got em shipped and sent some $ back.

strokerlmt

Noooooohawk........I know what you mean. I like to 'do the right thing" and expect it to come back in some way. Someone needed some bits awhile back. They were inexpensive...stuff in a box. I enjoyed just passing them along. 3 weeks ago this guy parks a beautiful 06 scrambler in front on my office. So I wondered out and we chatted. He was loaded with camping gear heading up the coast. We talked Triumphs for awhile and had a cup of coffee. I turned him on to some great Big Sur camp sites and a contact Triumph rider in Santa Cruz. On friday I got a nice Tri patch in the mail.....comes back ;-)))

ivar

TT Racer
I noticed when anthone posted those parts up for sale, that it took weeks for him to come back and answer questions re: the items.

But I'm sure things will work out for you (and hope that his poor communications skills will improve...)

strokerlmt

Ivar.....I'm like you. keep thinking that things will be positive....BUT......I felt I needed to let the forum know just in case.