Made my own "Pedestrian Slicer"

Built my own front fender liscense plate aka "pedestrian slicer" and pretty proud of how it turned out, I still have to paint it, I was able to use the stock mting brackets on the front fender mount so I didn't have to drill any new holes, cost me a total of $13.... now I'm lookin for any good ideas for tag names...any thoughts...???

I'll try...got a couple taken, but cant figure out how to get them on here...not real computer savvy

sign up at www.photobucket.com and host the images for free. Photobucket will give you the

Not sure of year of yr bike but how bout Bon 07 (add your year) Or Hinck 07 or even Bonnie on 1 side & Clyde the other. Also like to see pics.

Have been in process of making one for mine for months lol. So far bit cheaper than yours as it is an old roadside sign I found. Maybe yours will give me the motivation to get on with it.

I note on your bracket you have curved where it fits from nut to bottom of number plate. I think you will also need a kink on upright where 2 bolts attach as well. Also wondering how with bracket so far forward if will be able to tighten enough for the back not to fall down. The newbonneville.com bracket actually has a support that goes a lot further down the plate

Attachments

• DSCF0037.jpg
    DSCF0037.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I already had it mounted & it looks like I should have enough gap between the fender & plate, it felt pretty solid, thats why the 2 holes in the side of the plate...no play in it, the brackets go on each side of the plate & then mount to the front fender support screws, also thinkin bout possibly runnin a piece of trim around it. I suppose road time will tell if it's gonna hold, but the plate actually isn't that heavy.

Ped slicer progress

Not really happy with brackets as very wide. Gonna look for some chromed type of bracket a bit thinner now I have worked out angles.

Attachments

• DSCF0074.jpg
    DSCF0074.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0073 (2).jpg
    DSCF0073 (2).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
lol its an old roadsign with a bracket i have drilled repeatedly to find right place. Have right shape and holes now so will make new bracket then remove the hazard tape from one side. As I said in heading this is progress post. Not final finish

attachment.php

To give a better idea of final finish. Have used a software program to colour it black and hide bracket.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pedslicerit1.jpg
    pedslicerit1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Boofhead

Banned
Hey music they advertise them on EBay all the time

Otherwise we had NFNR....no f..k no ride
Or NRNR....no root no ride
Worked sometimes

Hey Boof
Long time no hear!
Saw the ones on Fleabay but they dont attach to existing bolts on front guard mate.
re what to write. In my case its still "N Fxxin IDEA" lol
Did I tell u I got the gaitors? Still waiting on 78gold to come help me fittem tho