Straight pipes on a Bon

C'mon DH
This is getting really stupid. We all do with our bikes what we want. If others like it well thats good, but not really that important is it. My bike is far from stock lol but even if it was thats my choice. I make any changes in line with my preference and really dont care what others (particularly you) think.

Hey musicwhatever: how bout you drop the attitude? It goes nowhere. If you were local, I'd challenge you to a drag race, a drinking contest, then an arm-wrestling contest, in that order. I know it's not fair, because I'm certain to win all of them. Still though, you Pommie bastard, how bout you drop the attitude, huh?

How about drinking contest, then arm wrestle, then drag race - imagine it, 2 shitfaced blokes with knackered right wrists trying to wring out their Bonnies for all they are worth - I'd pay to see that!

"Pommie bastard" is a bit low though Sweat. Lots of different nationalities here mate and we all ride "Pommie" bikes (well, kind of Pommie/Asian anyway). ;)

OK. Ding, ding. Seconds out, round 6.........

Cheers,

Pikey.

lol Pikey
Not shit faced yet is only 6.30pm here but if can keep DH replying will make a great night. I somehow think that he will continue to try and get the last word tho. Even if it means being stuffed the next day.

lol Pikey
Not shit faced yet is only 6.30pm here but if can keep DH replying will make a great night. I somehow think that he will continue to try and get the last word tho. Even if it means being stuffed the next day.

I'm already stuffed, now I'm going to bed to stuff it in Mrs Sweatmachine instead of fucking around with a Pommie poof. I have my priorities after all.

Never knew about tags! COOL
How did u do that?
And I think you will find I never started this, even though I know I am being a twat for bothering to reply