Straight pipes on a Bon

i used the term fart cans
Wasnt using anyones reference mate. I tend to call the exhaust silencers the cans, same way as I refer to peoples total exhaust system as pipes. eg "nice pipes" Its just jargon to make a quick title. Maybe Title should have read

" Straight pipes on a bon because the kink has been cut off. With an aftermarket BSA goldstar exhaust silencer fitted to the end of the straight pipes"...?

Just to please some dickhead

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
HEY! Can't we all just get along????

I'm thinking TT pipes are "straight pipes" Anything else has some descriptive term to designate it's style.....I am an old enough fart to remember when you had the choices of either a factory exhaust pipe or TT pipes and that was about it.....these days there are just too damn many choices and too damn many dudes involved with motorcycles that there are hundreds of pipes and names for pipes out there...I'm gonna go hide in the corner and lurk.....
My $.02......

you like pleasing dicks, eh?
Thats why I never used that title yr Dickhead. And most people here seem to understand the terminology. Just obviously a moron like you who dont. And the thread was for those interested. So if not interested then fuck off.

rodburner

Rocker
straight pipes? I got your straight pipes!
Dadsbikepics087-1.jpg

These,on the other hand,are NOT straight pipes.:poke:
Dadsbikepics1913.jpg

When did you guys start wearing panties
Only ever worn them on very kinky occasions lol And that has only ever been with a woman.
Is there any chance of this thread actually discussing the bike and its modifications?
Beginning to think not. Anyway that systen is def gonna be my next modification when the gaitors and ped slicer is done. and money allows it.

Hey musicwhatever: how bout you drop the attitude? It goes nowhere. If you were local, I'd challenge you to a drag race, a drinking contest, then an arm-wrestling contest, in that order. I know it's not fair, because I'm certain to win all of them. Still though, you Pommie bastard, how bout you drop the attitude, huh?

LMFAO
Get Fucked. I have on many other post's you have shown yrself the Dickhead you are done just that. But you dont stop. And on this thread neither will I.
But dont worry on any other thread i will ignore you 4 sure. Life is too short to worry about Dickheads

LMFAO
Get Fucked. I have on many other post's you have shown yrself the Dickhead you are done just that. But you dont stop. And on this thread neither will I.
But dont worry on any other thread i will ignore you 4 sure. Life is too short to worry about Dickheads

hey, at least I can spell and use an apostrophe correctly. We won't even touch on proper sentence structure U 4king dumtwat. :finger: The king's English my arse!

straight pipes? I got your straight pipes!
Dadsbikepics087-1.jpg

Damn, them is what I call straight pipes. How the fuck you been doing Steve? Sounds like there some folks round here that don't know what the fuck a straight pipe is. where's Mondo when ya need him? Oh yea, he's workin on that sick chevy.

Mondo's badass straight pipes
newstuff013.jpg

Last edited:
Not actually sure JP But he did reply when I asked about what jetting he has.
" On my 790 04 Bonnie I currently have Thruxton needles 1x shim, jets 115 and 42's. I will probably open up the air box a bit more by removing the restrictor plate and up the jets to 120's."
So I assume you do need to rejet. Hope this helps.
least I can spell and use an apostrophe correctly

ps I am in total awe DH

Yep an awful lot actually DH Enough to know that they have nothing to do with being poofs but are far far lower down the scale. But hey if correcting grammar and calling someone gay is yr thing. Then can see you climbing the dizzy heights of loser in no time.
GO AWAY or add something relevant

You still up, dickhead? ;) Hey, a coworker was just down there and said he had a blast at the Austin City Limits Mudfest. Cheers!

yeah I heard it was a mudfest. I didn't go but my brother and a few friends of mine did. There were lots of good bands, but the weather was bad! I'm glad I didn't go. I went to several of the kiddo's soccer games in the mud instead!