Latest Choppa ATGATT

koifarm

Hooligan
Well, it is summer but some chopper riders still adhere to the atgatt rule...

660029643_F6LNF-L.jpg

D9

Vendor
LOL... that is pretty funny... what is that around his ankle, a towel... dishrag..??
If you're gonna ride something that badass, what's some burned ankle flesh? C'mon, be
a man!!

KingBear

Hooligan
The least he could do is have it made out of black leather with chrome buckles and a skull embossed on it. :loser:

jeez, he's already wearing a backpack, why not throw the shorts in the backpack and put a damn pair of jeans on at least...

idiot.

Skeeter

Rocker
looks like hes wearin vans slip-ons.... around here i see ace holes with shorts and short sleeves and a full face helmet. now thats silly

koifarm

Hooligan
Decal

I like that skull and pipe wrench sticker man.. you a plumber?

That was the only thing that didn't make sense, it might have been a plumbers union thing but the kid doesn't look old enough to be unionized....may have to do some research on that insignia...

the Shoes were Van's slip on, checkerboard pattern....

Uesque

Scooter
Vans usually go with crotch rockets. I saw one one time put an oversized sock over his vans and lower pantlegs on the shifter side to protect the shoes.

nohawk

Rocker
Thats different. I still wear my Vans on short trips to the ezmart around the corner in the morning to get some zig-zags and a red bull every so often, but I dont care about the looks of ny Vans. I do have some new ox blood docs Im scared to f-up. Koi, the guy in the pic is just a poser. straight loser.

Skeeter

Rocker
the souls show rocked, they played the bmx song which is a rare live song. the venue is tiny so it was a rad show. lifetime played which is an older NJ post-hardcore band alot of bands have been influanced by like rise against and saves gthe day

nohawk

Rocker
That was the only thing that didn't make sense, it might have been a plumbers union thing but the kid doesn't look old enough to be unionized....may have to do some research on that insignia...

the Shoes were Van's slip on, checkerboard pattern....

Oh yeah, I was Teamsters when I was 22 and my parents wouldnt buy me Jordans so I wore slip on Vans since the 4th grade. Again the guy is just a douche but thanks for putting up the pic Koi. Just a reminder to not be ""
that guy"

nohawk

Rocker
the souls show rocked, they played the bmx song which is a rare live song. the venue is tiny so it was a rad show. lifetime played which is an older NJ post-hardcore band alot of bands have been influanced by like rise against and saves gthe day

Cool. I dont wanna jack this thread anything but Ill check out lifetime