Riders Cats, let's see em!

koifarm

Hooligan
Giving pets an equal opportunity, here are a couple of our ten cats, all spayed/neutered and most of them were drop offs since we live on a dead end road.
Spot, male neutered Tuxedo cat, favorite thing is to crawl in my lap and head butt me till I scratch his back.

2008_1116miscellaneous0002.jpg

Snow, my wife's favorite was found laying by our back porch and had been shot through the left femur and his tail was clipped by the bullet on the way out. He needed $3k in surgery but was saved. Male, neutered.

2008_1116miscellaneous0022.jpg

loxpump

Rocker
We no longer have him.
He was an indoor cat for years and then one day decided to stop using the litter box, so he got demoted to be our barn cat. Problem was I don't think he ever killed anything in his life! I tried to teach him once with a captured mouse then the mouse bit him. Training failed!
This was his favorite position.
simon.jpg

AceT100

Rocker
Tinky Too
3183260288_7aff054233.jpg

Jesse James, my beloved pain in the ass, sadly left us last month due to serious health problems
3294669931_32bf4c7833.jpg

3295501578_786465cf9f.jpg

And our new kitten, to keep Tink company after Jesse passed....

HEMI
3878013435_0f90ce908d.jpg

He has a pet dog too....
3815887098_94f9f6b6dc.jpg

Here's my cat right after we got him. He's about 8 months in this shot.
3943439158_84f398208c_b.jpg

Here he is about 3 years later, investigating a glass for milk remnants.
3942661725_222d79fc3e_b.jpg

And here he is a few days ago in our new house. I don't live there yet, so being separated from him for the first time in 5 years is weird. Hey, cut me some slack, he's the closest thing I have to a child : P

3943440802_3470085002_b.jpg

Looking quite distinguished in his maturity.

whyme

TT Racer
Here is our one cat-a real bitch. She was rescued off of the street when she was 6 months, She has a spiked collar as a warning. Our other cat is like a damn dog. We can't walk anywhere without her following us throughout the neighborhood. She sat on our neighbors back porch last night waiting for us to finish eating and then walked home with us.

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
Shooters

P.s. Koifarm - Who the fuck would shoot a cat!? Shitty people out there.

Arctic,
I live on a dead end road a bit out in the country and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Unfortunately we had a group of renters occupy a mobile home that was two houses up the road from us.
Those of us who lived out here had observed four or five adult males and a couple of females living in the rental and also noticed quite a few gunshots at night and even through the day.
We had a grown domestic long hair cat that went missing and the day after went missing I went looking for her and finally found her under the front porch and she had been shot through the middle back. I called the Sheriffs office and animal control and they came out and did an investigation since we already suspected the people who were shooting. Nothing came of that incident but two weeks later we found the white cat shot through the leg and filed another complaint with animal control and the SO.
Another neighbor had a cat turn up missing and was never found.
Two days after that, one of our neighbors had a dog shot and also a horse injured by .22 shot. The neighbor with the horse who was injured actually confronted the people about the shooting and at that time observed a 10-12 yr old kid walking around with a .22 rifle. She made a complaint against the family and it was investigated by the SO.
I got together with the neighbor with the horse and we made a huge sign which we placed on the end of the road asking for information and offering a $1000 reward for info.
About the same time, another neighbor got ahold of the local news channel who did a feature on the animals being shot and actually showed the road and some of the houses on it including the rented place.
Subsequently more shooting was heard in the vicinity of the rental place and more complaints followed about it.
One day the renters moved out and that was the end of the shootings in the area.

Kframe

Street Tracker
Y'know, given that this thread is in the Ace Cafe I'm surprised it wasn't titled "Show me your pussy!" LOL

That said, here's our two cats:
Cosmosmall.jpg

Cosmo, he's the color of Cosmoline.

Smudgesmall.jpg

Smudge, she has an orange one on her forehead.

-K