Let's see your desktops!

rodburner

Rocker
Cannon Beach Oregon
cannonbeach1007072.jpg

bonnaz

Scooter
Here is mine, taken at Mt. Lemmon, Arizona heading back down the mtn. and yes, this was taken while riding, so the angles a little off

IMG_4159A.jpg

pepper

Street Tracker
Great picture bonnaz!

I used to ride that road alot in the early 80's when I was stationed at D-M. I don't remember there being much guard railing back then though.

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
This guy died 3 weeks ago, one of the most loving dogs that I ever had= not a good guard dog.

Current screen picture:
101_0013.jpg

Previous:
d1.jpg

This guy died 3 weeks ago, one of the most loving dogs that I ever had= not a good guard dog.

Current screen picture:
101_0013.jpg

Heartfelt condolences G-C. I know the feeling as I had to put my 15 year old Staff down when I visited my Dad in England in the summer. I'd had him since he was 8 weeks and he grew up with my daughter. I was fucking gutted.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
So sorry about your dog. I had one that rode every mile I drove in a semi. My million mile dog. Couldn't have done it without him.

bottsindriversseat-1.jpg

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Is that the garage from Ferris Buellers Day Off?"

That's exactly what I was thinkin...

Thanx men, condolences to Pikey and Kirkus also.
His name was Chance, we got him at 8 weeks old and he was 2 1/2 years old. It was a very hard day for the wife.

here's my pup Jerome, you guys last saw him when he was much younger. This pic is a few months old though, he's now 7 mo old and 70+ lbs. He looks very happy here because unlike some forum members' dogs, he's not chained up in the back yard. He's living happily in the house.

jeromoface.jpg

Good looking dog Sweat - err, what breed? Airedale or somesuch?

People do that shit here too - chain their dogs up then piss off to work for the day. Shouldn't have dogs, people like that. OK, my dog is alone quite often but he has free run of the whole garden and loads of toys to play with. When we are at home, he lies by my feet watching TV with me!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited:

AceT100

Rocker
My pup Bowe gets mistreated....

3878818014_77f561fdd9.jpg

And he has his own pet kitty....

3815887098_94f9f6b6dc.jpg

Both of these pics were desktops too....

Bowe is curled up next to me on the sofa as I type.

gcrider

Street Tracker
Yes guys, that is the Ferris Bueller garage. I lifted the pic from a real estate listing - the house was recently for sale.

AceT100

Rocker
Just found this on the web, so had to steal...I mean borrow for my desktop....

From 1952, and the Chrysler archive, an injected Hemi

hemi_a311_52_sm.jpg