Squid of the week.....

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke
Start'in to sound like the "view". He's obviously enjoying life, don't be hat'in.
I wear flip-flops when I jump on the bike to make a quick run for something. I'm not going to go change just to go for a quick run.
I don't feel any "pain" shifting bare footed? People ride without helmets (me included), So if I split my foot open, I'm a D.F., but it's ok to split my skull?
Thank God we're all a little different, to bad some just can't accept it.
Many think your a D.F. if you wear a T-shirt instead of a padded leather jacket. Oh well.

Yeah cause putting on shoes is a real hassle. Your foot goes down to the pavement in all kinds of situations and flip flops provide no support at all - allowing your foot to twist or roll - never mind shifting - it's begging for a problem.

koifarm

Hooligan
I reckon some folks figure if they're gonna live, they might as well live dangerously!!!! That's fine, it gives us other mundane, safety conscious old farts something to read about......

hankmarx

750cc
Ya'll made me go look for mine, coudn't find them.
My wife finally told me she threw them away,
she hated them.

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
angie_chopper.jpg

Why this is bad:

img_02851.jpg

Jim :cool:

tribear

Street Tracker
ooooffff.....that toe shot gave me the chills. i'm on my way out for a ride, WITH my lace up Danner's on.:up:

Skeeter

Rocker
if youre ridin with flipflops on be thankfull thats all that happened to your foot. ive seen a toe split in half and he was wearin doc martiens when it happened.

brass

Two Stroke
I reckon some folks figure if they're gonna live, they might as well live dangerously!!!! That's fine, it gives us other mundane, safety conscious old farts something to read about......

Exactly my point!

Many think riding a bike is just too dangerous.
Others think anything less then the J C Whitney cover guys outfit is too dangerous. And some think exceeding the speed limit is dangerous.
All of them are correct! So, do it like you want to, not the way others think you should.
Everyone of us laugh at the other riders dressed or doing something we wouldn't do, or riding something we wouldn't ride. No ones beliefs are the definitive rule.

I, for instance, laugh my ass off at anyone wearing chaps. Hope everyone doesn't feel the same. (that might be an interesting thread, "What do you thing is the stupidest gear"). Ha-ha!

Peace!