Specialty Spares Megaphone Exhaust

TommyGun

Scooter
I bought them, I put them on, I love them.
This my first exhaust mod on a bike and it wasn't so bad. It took me a couple of hours just cause I found it tough to line cans up. I'm anal like that.* For the price, just a tad over 200$ with shipping, I think they sound awesome. I added just a bit of fiberglass to the baffles to get the sound I wanted. These things are nice and quiet when stopped at a light, but twist the throttle and the beast comes alive!
Rejetting not required, but I do recommed getting a d-tool and backing the screws out about half a turn. I'll rejet when I get my K&N uni filter.

I'll post a video when I get to making one.

TGun

*Not to be confused with "liking to get anal"..which I don't.

DavidC

Rocker
$200 ?

TommuGun - looked at the site but did not see the silencers you mention or anything near the price. You have maybe a different source?

DavidC

Rocker
Oh, I see. I was checking under Bonneville 'cause that is what I have. Man, that is a good price!

DavidC

Rocker
Just emailed Dale to see if they'll fit Bonnevilles - he says yes. Man, for that price I think I'll try a set.

Mister_Fla

Scooter
Just curious about whether you're still happy with these pipes a few months down the road. I'm trying like hell to make a good decision on a budget.

I put them on my 04 Thrux. Everywhere I went guys would ask what they were and how much they cost. It got to be so that I would lie and say they cost more 'cause I got sick of seeing grown men who'd put out the big bucks for D&D's Predators etc. cry like babies...

ivar

TT Racer
Got the shorty megaphones on my Bonnie. Also added some more packing to them to adjust the sound, and had to adjust a bit to get the angle right, just like TommyGun.

Paid $179 for them.
Looks like they've redone their website since last time I visited.

ivar

TT Racer
here's a pic of them mounted on my bike. I've since swapped them out for Dominator tourings, as they were a little on the loud side for me.
DSC_0002%20%28Large%29.JPG