Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

hbj74

Scooter
Hi Mate, I know you have probley being asked but i just wanted to know will they go on the 09 bikes, i have the 09 anniv. bonnie with efi and would love to have one of those 8 balls on it. If they do where can i send the $$
Cheers Haydn

Last edited:

bobajobbob

Two Stroke
Was all set to install mine today when this happened...

web.jpg

Last edited:

bobajobbob

Two Stroke
OMG - tell me you don't leave her outside? Have you no respect Man! You need to throw the GF/Wife out there and bring her inside into the living room! :D

I know, I know, believe me if I could I would. They didn't build garages onto Victorian terraces in central London and as I ride the bike everyday (except snow days) I have to leave it outside. I do normally put a cover on but completely forgot the night the snow came in.

Bike started on the button when I had dug it out a few days later :)

Hedge

American Infidel
Hi Hedge, got paypal working sent the money this morning.
Cheers Haydn
Got it and the Choke pull leaves today! :)

I know, I know, believe me if I could I would. They didn't build garages onto Victorian terraces in central London and as I ride the bike everyday (except snow days) I have to leave it outside. I do normally put a cover on but completely forgot the night the snow came in.

Bike started on the button when I had dug it out a few days later :)
I thought they only get rain and fog in Jolly Old London?

hbj74

Scooter
OMG - tell me you don't leave her outside? Have you no respect Man! You need to throw the GF/Wife out there and bring her inside into the living room! :D
Mate by the looks of it we live in the best place for rideing (oz), winter is our nicest time of year an average of 25 degrees perfect rideing weather!
Cheers Haydn:australia:

Hedge

American Infidel
Mate by the looks of it we live in the best place for rideing (oz), winter is our nicest time of year an average of 25 degrees perfect rideing weather!
Cheers Haydn:australia:
Yeah we know all about your great weather during our winter here in the States . . . we got more than our share of reports from Scratch last year!

bobajobbob

Two Stroke
Got it and the Choke pull leaves today! :)

I thought they only get rain and fog in Jolly Old London?

Thats the other 99% of the time when it isn't snowing :)

Well ii wasn't snowing today but it was -4 c but that didn't stop me fitting the 8 ball. Looking great and looking forward to a ride.

web.jpg

hbj74

Scooter
Thanks Hedge

Hi mate, 8 ball "check", thanks bud it arrived today i put it half on, thought better of doing up tight so 2moro i'll get some locktight and do the job right :cheers: Haydn

Hedge

American Infidel
Hi mate, 8 ball "check", thanks bud it arrived today i put it half on, thought better of doing up tight so 2moro i'll get some locktight and do the job right :cheers: Haydn
Use the "Sweat" Cure-All . . . a little RTV RED and you should be back in business! :D

Hedge

American Infidel
These will fit on the 2009's won't they?
If it is a carb model then the answer is definitely Yes. If it is a EFI I would also have to say yes since many of the guys who have the 2008 EFI's had no issues. Re-read the posts and contact those guys to double check. Ah hell - its just a $15 crap shoot, if it doesn't work just give it to one of your carb riding buddys!

Hedge

American Infidel
Fellas - since I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning for Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) bootcamp for the next 2 weeks I will not be able to send out any choke pulls until March 12th when I return.

PS - JE, I got your PayPal this morning, I'll send yours out today to Long Beach and that wraps it up until I return.

Hopefully I will return much smarter than I left . . . if for nothing else I will be working for now on! :D