Triumph bar end mirrors

Paddyboy30

Two Stroke
Does anyone know if the Triumph aftermarket bar end mirrors are the same bolt size as their mirrors for the Bonnie?

Hedge

American Infidel
I got Naps and I love them! If you want clear-cut directions on mounting Naps on stock Bonneville handlebars PM me and I'll send them to you. Maybe I'll just post them in the Archive.

Paddyboy30

Two Stroke
I may just do that Hedge (can't wait to get the 8-ball, by the way! Just ordered it this weekend!). I saw a pair of used ones from Triumph off a Thruxton, and wondered if they'd fit right on with no mods...and they're on the cheap, too

Hedge

American Infidel
If your Patrick then it went out first thing this morning and you should have it by Wed. If your not Patrick then PM me your email and ... Oh hell, I'm gonna send the directions to the Dude to post in the Archives right now.

Paddyboy30

Two Stroke
Yup, that's me...or just Pat....or Steve the Pirate if you're a fellow firefighter. I have way too many nicknames!

Hedge

American Infidel
Cool Pat - I sent the directions into the Dude to Archive but i'll send you them to your hotmail account now.

DavidC

Rocker
I am a big fan of the Myrrical mirror, made for bicycles. Seen as low as $13 on the web or $18/19 bucks at a bike shop. Had this on for a while and love it!
184.jpg

Paddyboy30

Two Stroke
Thanks guys. The mirrors I was going to get on the cheap got picked up by someone else for about $100....I'll probably end up going with the Napoleons using Hedge's instructions.