Bonneville rider Footpegs

britiron

Scooter
I need to to get new riders footpegs for a Bonneville but I also need all the bits needed to attach them to the outriggers.

Clevis assy, circlip, pivot pin and some other bits I looked up on bikebandit.

I have found some aftermarket footpegs that will work with an adaptor on a Bonneville but will I still need all the other parts from Triumph or is there another way??

MOSES

750cc
I can tell ya that the stock pegs, and assembly bits from Triumph are high $.
I never had any luck finding any stock pegs, I'm still lookin too ! I found a set of early Kawasaki pegs that are close, small mods and they work good.

ivar

TT Racer
Just bought some pegs (rider + passenger) on eBay for Yamaha YZF600/Fazer, but havent put them on yet. I figured for $40 i could give them a try.

I'll report back how they fit etc when I get time to put'em on.

Hedge

American Infidel
I got the Oberon touring for the front and back. Yes they are expensive and it hurt when i pulled the trigger back then, but I don't care about the money now and I love them!

ivar

TT Racer
Just bought some pegs (rider + passenger) on eBay for Yamaha YZF600/Fazer, but havent put them on yet. I figured for $40 i could give them a try.

I'll report back how they fit etc when I get time to put'em on.

Got those pegs last week, looked into it last night. The rider pegs would require some drilling and grinding to fit somewhat. Looks like the passenger pegs will fit better.

Bought them after reading that they fit without mods on the Thrux, but not so on the Bonnie.